Oh suga

Vics pov

"NO I DONT WANT TOO!"
I was currently chasing Kellin around the house we'd got done with the Good Charlotte concert and Kellin wanted to sleep over my place.
"Kellin come on youre all sweaty and dirty you have to shower." I said sighing. He was refusing to shower and being a brat. I guess this is the age regression thing the guys talked about. Im so new to this.

     "NEVER!" Kellin shrieks dashing down the stairs. "Well WHY THE HELL NOT!?" I shouted back chasing him.
    "I ONLY TAKE BAFFS!" He screamed his voice echoing through the house I stopped in my tracks.
   Oh. I finally caught up to him he was spralled out on the kitchen floor breathing heavily. I smiled at him. "So If i run you a bath will you get in?" I ask the boy kneeling down so i was at his level. I brushed some hair from his face. Breathing heavily he nodded. I scooped him up in my arms. "Alright my little burntout princess you sit here and I'll run you a bath." I said plopping him down on my bed.

     As im turning on the bath I hear kellin sigh behind me. "I thought you were gonna sit on my bed while I fixed your bath." I said looking at the boy who looked at the tub in pure disappointment.
   "Whats wrong kells?" I ask after he doesnt answer me. " well there has to be bubbles in it duh." Kellin says with his ands on his hips I rolled my eyes pouring shower Gel into the water. The water began to foam and bubble up. "You happy now?" I asked him. He nodded his head excitedly.

    "Okay its about done you go ahead get undressed and take your bath. I have clothes a towel and lotion for you when your done. I said walking past him. Leaving him to do his thing. I go to the kitchen and grab a soda from the fridge. I turn the Tv on and sit down in front of it flipping through channels and sipping my sprite. Not even a few minutes later I hear my name being called.
Stopping in the doorway of the bathroom a smile made its way onto my face. Kellin had bubbles everywhere.
  "Look at my mooostash!" He giggled.

I laughed at the silly boy before me. "Is that what you called me up here for?" I questioned him. "Oh no um im done playing you can wash me now." He said looking at me with large innocent eyes.
I choked on my spit and coughed "I- uh you want me to wash you?" I asked feeling my cheeks heat up. "Well yea im way too little to do it myself Usually justy or Jesse do it for me." He said scooping bubbles and blowing them off his hand. I dont know I kinda felt jealous that all this time his bandmates were seeing him naked.

   "Okay vanilla or strawberry?" I asked showing him too soaps to choose from. "BERRY!" He shouted and laughed loudly. Kellin giggled as I soaped his body up. "Close your eyes kells." I tell him gently before I begin to rinse his hair.
"All done princess." I say to him. My cheeks still burn from me seeing him naked all this time.
  "You gotta dry me and lotion me like Justy does." He says looking up at me through his wet eyelashes. Oh.
I use the soft towel to dry him off and I carry him to my room and he laughs as I plop him on the bed. I start as his chest with the lotion and work my way down his body my face heating up as I lotion his butt. Kellin just giggled. Getting him dressed was a hassle. "NO!"
"YES."
"NEVER!"
"KELLIN."
"DA-VICCY!"

  "Fine to hell with it you dont have to wear pants its bed time get up here." I said patting the bed. He smiled in triumph as he'd just won. I rolled my eyes. He stood at the edge of the bed reaching his arms out to me.

"UP UP!"
I looked at the adorable boy in a shirt that was way to big for him, his arms stretched out to me. He looked up at me with big tired eyes.
He only seemed to get younger and younger. I helped him on to the bed.  "Kellin how old are you?" I asked the boy.
He looked up at me then to his hand concentrating. "Im this many!" He said shoving three fingers in my face. He was definitely acting three right now though earlier he was acting about five or six. "When you wake up will you be a big boy for me in the morning so we can talk?" I asked. He nodded in response letting out a tired yawn.

  "Okay well you get some sleep and ill be down stairs if you need anything." I say pulling the blankets over the little boy and turning off the light.
"Wait arent you going to sleep with me? Like Justy does?" I quickly turn the light back on. "Justin sleeps with you?" I ask.
"Uh huh."
"Does Jesse or Gabe or Jack ever sleep with you?"
"No Justin only likes it if he sleeps with me."
I arch an eyebrow. "Has Justin ever touched you when you didnt want him too?"
He looked like he was thinking hard. "I'm tired sleep with me." He said changing the subject making Grabby hands at me.
"Okay okay ill sleep with you." I say laying down next to him. He cuddles into my chest. I can't help but think about Justin sleeping with him and bathing him. It just didnt seem right to me. "Night kells."
"Night...daddy." He whispers I almost dont hear it. Almost.