I pretended everything was fine

Vics POV
I was in utter shock as I watched the boy toss and turn in his sleep. A dress? He was a boy. Is this right? I dont think it is. I sighed deeply. I looked at kellin one more time before I got up. His pink tutu being the last thing I saw as I closed the door.
I walked the long hallway out to the living room where Justin Jack Gabe and Jesse sat on a long L shaped couch watching Tv. I stood there for a second. My brain and thoughts we're moving a mile a minute. I didnt know how to approach them. I cleared my throat. Jack raised the remote to pause the Tv.

"I put kellin to sleep. Anyone care to explain why my best friend Is wearing and pastel Pink Tutu right now? Sucking his thumb like a fucking two year old?" I asked. Stressed I began to pull on the sleeves of my shirt. I tapped my foot as I grew impatient with the lack of response.
"Hello?"
Justin is the first to speak up.  "Hes a little its what hes into. And before you go pickin on him just know I will break your jaw. So if you dont have nothing nice to day I suggest you dont say anything at all." Justin says sitting up and making eye contact with me. I shift uncomfortably in their gazes.
   Im sure I could take Justin on but in any case theyd Just jump me. 

"Im Just confused. So whats a little? Does it mean hes Gay?" I questioned sitting down on the single chair next to the couch they were sitting on. It was made of some shiny plastic material and it stood out from the rest of the furniture. The house had a weird theme to it. Each room had its own color. The living room was gray. The Kitchen was fire Truck red. The bathroom was Aqua Blue and Kellins Room was pastel pink of course. Id never been in the guys rooms before so I have no idea what colors they sleep in. The single chair was a bright pink color and it really stood out against the Grey.
Jesse began to speak "No, being a little means he acts like a kid. Like maybe 4 or 5 years old. He like regresses his age as a coping mechanism."

"But he is Gay!" Jack interupts Jesse. "A flaming. Fuckin. Homo." Jack laughs out again earning a slap upside his head from Justin. He Groans and falls to the floor holding his head Dramatically.
"Its a really sensitive topic and he doesnt want anyone to know so dont go blabbing." Gabe said looking at me for the first time today. I nod showing that I understand.  My head spins at the thought of A fully grown man In a pink Tutu. Stuffed animals? Pig tails? Binky? Sippy cup? I couldn't wrap my head around it. None of this makes any sense. I sigh before deciding to let myself out.
    In my car I lay my head against the steering wheel. I let the humidity suffocate me before it becomes too unbearable and I have to roll down the window.
I knock on the passenger side window startles me. I look to see that its kellin. He's wearing normal clothes now. A black Anthem made T-shirt and black skinnies that had rips on the knees. His hair brushed out across his forhead. I nod at the door and he opens it and get in.
"I got tickets to Good Charlotte." He says with a smile. His hands fumble with his back pockets  before pulling out two tickets. "Its not till 8 though so can we get something to eat first?" He asks bouncing slightly in his seat and he clicked his seat belt in place. I nod at him and smile before pulling off and driving towards Ihop his favorite place in the world. How could I say no?

"Oh my god ohmygod vicc vicc!" kellin bounced in his seat looking at the menus with wide eyes. "Huh?"
"They have rainbow pancakes! Can I have them please please please ple-"

"Yes Kellin you can get the Rainbow pancakes." I say looking at my best friend as he lets out a squeal of excitement. 
"You're the best Da-Friend ever. I love you Vic." He says as his cheeks blush an deep shade of pink.
Did he Just almost call me Daddy?
Push away the thought to respond to the Hyper boy.
"I love you too kellin."