Lickin my fingers like youre done

Kellins pov

I was cuddled into Vic watching ice age. He was running his hands through my hair slowly. His eyes fixed on the tv.
I had slipped out of little space sometime ago. The movie began to bore me.

"Daddy?" I asked looking up at him. Pretending to be in little space is harder then actually being in little space.

"Yea angel?" Vic asked not taking his eyes off the tv.

"Can I has a big boy Kiss?" I asked looking up at him.

"Okay baby." Vic said pecking me on the lips. I rolled my eyes.

"A Bigger boy Kiss. Please daddy." I whined. Vic leaned in and pressed his lips to mine for slightly longer before pulling away.

"Vic make out with me." I huffed. I sat up straddling him and wrapped my hands around his neck. I smashed my lips to his.

Taking a moment to asses what was going on it wasnt long before he was kissing me back.
Our tongues lapped eachothers fighting for dominace. He won obviously. Our mouths still attached by the lips he flipped us over so that he was on top of me.
His hands shakily trailed down the sides of my body making me shiver.

"Lets take this to the room." Vic said breathing heavily.

I could sense already how turned on he was getting. Just from the making out alone. Our lips still attached to eachother he carried me upstairs to the room.

Straddling him on the bed my lips left his for a moment only so they could connect with his neck.

He pulled my shirt off over my head and removed his aswell. Sucking roughly on my neck I gasped and threw my head back in pleasure.

His hands palmed me through my lacy panties. And I could feel his bulge in front of me  as I palmed him. We both quickly grew harder untill we were both panting and squirming messes.

   He pulled me out of my panties and began to pump me at an agonizingly slow pace.

"Pl-please Vic."

"What do you want me to do to you? Tell daddy what you want."

"M-more."

I gasped loudly as he took me all the way into his mouth.

"I-daddy oh my god." I moaned throwing my head back in complete bliss.

He swirled his tongue on my tip before deep throating me once again. Bobbing his head up and down. I let out girlish moans as he gagged around me. Licking me from base to tip.

Stopping at the tip just to suck on my sensitivity. Before going back down. He hummed causing one of the best sensations I ever felt in my life. I threw my head back and moaned his name.

"I-daddy I-im gonna cum." I stuttered out. He stopped completely.
Giving me his hand . He watched me with wide eyes as I took his fingers into my mouth lubing up his fingers for my hole.

He stuck a wet finger inside me. I gasped and rocked back on his hand. He added another finger, moving them around- sissoring his fingers stretching me before adding his third finger.

He moved his fingers in and out of me Earning the noises of pleasure that fell from my lips as he found the bundle of nerves he was looking for.

"Daddy I- I need you."

"You need me to what?"

"I need you in me."

"Music to my ears baby doll."

He lubed up his dick before pushing into me slowly.

"M-move please." I let out a shaky breath.

He began to thrust faster slamming into my g-spot. His hand gripped my waist, it was more than likely that there would be marks left there for me to discover later.

"Fuck! Daddy! I- FUCK!" The room was filled with our moans and the sound of our skin slapping together.

"K-kells you're so tight."

He takes me in the hand thats not gripping my waist. And begins to pump me faster then he ever has before.

I begin to feel the familiar sensation of tightness and tingles. Pleasure begins to take over my body.

Vic looks down at me with lust filled eyes. Watching my body shaking under his as he pounds into me at full force.
My half lidded eyes roll back as I moan out in pleasure.

"I-im close daddy."

"Me too baby."

"F-fuck daddy im gonna cu-"

I shoot into his hand as he releases inside of me filling me up my eyes roll back as I ride out my high.

"Your so perfect baby." Vic says kissing my lips.

"So are you daddy."

"Let me get you in the tub."

Daddy says getting up. I hear water running and I smile to myself. He really is the best daddy ever. And to think I kept my lifestyle a secret from him for so long.

"Baby you ready?"

"Uh huh." I said slightly nodding my head.
In the bathroom he undressed me and sat me in the tub. 

"Daddy get in wif me." I said gliding my hands through the bubbles. I was sinking into little space. I had to be like four right now.

"Okay baby." Daddy said undressing himself. A light blush coating my cheeks at the sight of him.

We sat in the tub together. My back against his chest. The water was so warm and daddy was so comfy. I laid my head against him and before I knew it.

I had fallen asleep.