Syrup

Vics pov

Kellins pressed to my side when I wake up. Im looking at him taking in his features. Hes so cute when hes sleeping. I decide that now is a good time to wake him up.
"Kellin." I say shaking him gently. His lips part slightly but thats it. I shake him again softy his eyes flutter open. "Hey kells." I say as he sits up and stretches his arms and legs. I watch him cautiously. I'm not sure if hes the normal Kellin or some 6 year old.
"Hey Viccy." He says rubbing his eyes. He leans in and wraps his arms around my torso his Head lays on my chest.
"What do you want for breakfast?" I ask. Knowing his answer will also tell me if hes doing that regression thing of his.
"Mm syrup."
"Syrup?"
"Mmmhm My wants syrup."
Aha so he is doing that thing. I dont know why I half expected it to just go away over a nights sleep.
"You can't have Syrup for breakfast." He crossed his arms over his chest and a pout found its way to his lips. I roll my eyes. "Okay lets go down and pick something together." I say getting up. I expect him to follow me but when I turn around hes still on the bed and his arms are stretched out towards me. I sigh and Pick the boy up and carry him down stairs. I sit him on the counter showing him different cereals till he finally picks fruity pebbles. I talked to him and he just did his baby talk to me and now we just sit in silence. I cleared my throat to get his attention.
He looked up at me with innocent eyes. Milk ran down his chin and the top of his shirt was soaked with it. 
"Kells remember you said you'd be a big boy for me so that we could talk?" He only nodded his head in response.
"Could you do that now?" I ask only for him to shrugg his shoulders and mubble out a "dont wanna"

"Kellin I promise it'll only be fore a little while." I promised him. It felt so weird. I felt so silly to be asking this of him, to have to talk to him so slow. Its weird to have to talk to a grown man as if he were a baby. And I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. There are reasons that I stay and try though. Number one hes my best friend in the world and I'd do anything for him already. Number two Hes been my crush for as long as I can remember and its Just weird to think that all this time I was held back by the thought that he was straight. And thirdly Hes just so damn cute. Taking care of him even just for one day was Invigorating. It gave me a since of purpose.
"What do you want to talk about." Kellins voice is slightly deeper now and he sits up straight in his seat.
"I-are you uh.."
"Yea Vic an adult whats up?" He takes a bite of his cereal all of a sudden knowing how to hold his spoon properly.
" I want you to explain this to me."
"Explain what?"
"Everything the baby thing are you Gay? Whats with daddy thing? I don't understand." I respond shocking myself with how straightforward I'm being.
"Oh well Im what people call a little I regress as a coping mechanism also just for fun sometimes. I like girl clothes theyre so comfy and I like stuffed animals and pacifiers. Pastel colors the whole shabang. I ageplay anywhere between 1year to 7years old and before you ask, no I dont get to pick it comes naturally. Yes I am gay I never told you because well. I just though it was obvious. And for the whole daddy thing. You ever hear of ddlb?"
I only shake my head in response because I haven't all of this is new to me.
"Well." He takes another bite before he continues.
"It stands for 'daddy dom Little boy its the kind of lifestyle I wanna live you know. The comfort of me being a baby and being taken care of by my 'daddy'. I dont have a daddy and my whole band kinda acts as my care taker. Sometimes when I regress younger Ill call anyone who fits the description daddy just cus I dont know any better." He finishes taking another bite.
"Would you call Justin you Daddy?" I ask this question because of last night. Kellin visibly tenses.
"I-" he stops and looks me in the eyes with a pained expression. Before It fades and a bright smile replaces his frown. He drops his spoon in the milk causing it to splash everywhere. He giggles and clapps his hands. I raised an eyebrow.
"Wan syrup now pwease."
Oh. Right. His coping mechanism.
"No no lets get you cleaned up. Ill take you home so you can get some prettier clothes then these ones." I say gesturing to his shirt that drenched in milk and cereal.
He smiles at me and stretches his arms out out towards me. "Up!"
"Okay baby lets get goin."