A dress!?

Kellins POV
I wuv the way vics jaw clinches when he's focused. I think in my head as I lay on my bed. Day dreaming about vic is one of my fave pastimes. I stand up and look at myself in my full length mirror. I do a little spin. The dress is a shear see through material in a light pink. I have my favorite stuffy in my hands and I hold him to my chest. Viccy i wuvvvv you i mumble and kiss the teddies scruffy little head. I giggle a little after noticing that my dress matches viccy.
A knock at the door pulls me out of my little space. The door opens to reveal justin. Justy! I sqeak and jump in his arms. He laughs and sets me down on my bed.
The whole band living in one house has really brought us closer together then ever before. 
My band are the only ones who know I dress like this, Like a girl.
Justy and jess are my favorites they always treat me like a princess and for jack and gabe.. it took a little longer for them to understand..
either way the whole band excepts me now and we're one big family. Being gay femine and basically a 6 year old child is alot to hide. But I have been hiding this for years. If anyone ever found out I dont know what Id do. And the biggest this Ive had to hide is my crush on vic. My best friend in the entire world. But Hes straight. My train of thought interrupted by Jack screaming dog pile followed by 3 adult males jumping on me. "Guys I cant breathe." I squealed. The laughing boys get off me. I straighten my dress with my hands and stick my thumb in my mouth. "Aht kellin what did I tell you about that. You consume jerms and you'll ruin your teeth." Jesse scolds me. I quickly remive my thumb from my mouth. "Yea kellin thats yucky." Justin agrees. I smile up at them. "Hey guys The door was unlocked So I let myself in do you know where kellin i-" vic said as he walked in my room. His eyes racked my body and my eyes started to water as his jaw hit the floor. I pushed past him and ran out the door locking myself in the bathroom. Sounds of my name being shouted over taken by my sobs. He wasn't supposed to se me like this. Not now not ever. Our friendship is ruined and its all my fault. I'm so embarrassed.