Oh boy

This is your Blanket Trigger warning for the Rest of the story If you are triggered by anything or ur sensitive dont read this Fic any farther.

kellins Pov

Vic accepting me means the absolute world to me. Theres one thing though he suspicious about Justin. I can't tell him about Justin. It would only make things worse plus Justins one of my best friends when Im not in headspace of course.
The drive to my home wasnt that long I sat in the back seat kicking my feet. Im 7 I can feel it. Once the cars parked we get out a Vic holds my hand as we cross the street to my house. We dont Knock we Just enter. 5yrs "Jacky!" I screamed letting go of Vics hand and Jumping on Jack he catches me in the air and kisses my forehead. "Hey princess how was Vics house?" Jack asks sitting down with me on his lap. Vic closes the door and sits next to us. "So fun we had baff time! And except him not let me haff syrup for my breakfast." I explain. He only laughs When Jesse comes out of his room. "Jesse!"
"Hey suga suga you eat babyboy?"
"Mmmhm cereals Viccy gave to me."
He kissed my forehead and I giggled. Justin came in the room and I crawled into Vics lap and curled up. The tension in the air was thick and it suffocated me.
"Hey baby, what no kiss?" Justin said picking me up from Vic. I wimpered a little. 3yrs "Hi Justy." I mumble to him my legs wrapped around his waist scared to fall. It's rare that I regress Under 4yrs but I usually do if Im scared or Nervous or way too excited for my own good. Justin presses a long kiss to my lips. Hes the only one who can do that he says. I bury my face in the crook of his neck in embarrassment. "Looks like the babys sleepy I'll put him down for a nap." I whimper a little but quickly quite myself so that I dont make him mad. I can feel myself getting smaller and smaller. 2yrs "why dont you let him sleep out here." Jack says nodding his head towards Vic who looks everything but impressed with Justin. Jack knows what Justin would do. Jack always trys to save me but He can never do much.
"No he'll think he can do this all the time. Im not bending the rules because Victors here." Justin says and with that we leave the living room. I lay my head on his shoulder. We walk past my room to Justins Room he he locks the door behind him. Like he does everytime. The click that seals my fate.
"We gotta change your clothes baby." Justin says pecking me on the lips and setting me on the bed. "Put your arms up." 1yr I silently to as he says and he takes my shirt off of me. He slides my pants off leaving me in just my lacey panties. I feel as small as I can get mentally. "Lay on your belly doll." I shake my head. "I- Justy i don wana."
"Come on baby." He says flipping me over himself. His hands trail down my back to my ass softly squeezing each cheek.
"So beautiful Kellin."  He whispers trailing Kisses down my pale back. He brings his hand down hard on my butt. I cry out in pain.  "Ju -Justy." I wimper. "I love the way my name sounds falling from those pretty little lips."
He flips me over so that Im laying on my back. He gets on top of me straddling me. "I missed you last night." He mumbles in my ear before kissing right below it.
He starts to unbutton his pants letting himself spring free. I look at him with wide eyes. He takes my panties off as I frantically shake my head no.
"Oh my little baby boy. Dont worry daddy will take care of you." He flipped me over onto my belly again before spreading my legs. He put his hand over my mouth. I screamed in pain when he slammed into me. Tears fell from my eyes and I sobbed Violently into his hand with every thrust.
"Beautiful. You're so damn beautiful." He moans finishing inside me. Like everytime after he bathes me lotions me and puts me in my pretty clothes he lets me pick. A sparkly pink Tutu and a purple shirt and with my pink binky attached to it. Justin carries me back down stairs where everyone was watching Jack and Gabe play a video game Vic was on his phone. "Hey Kells how was your nap?" Vic asked me. Little did he know I didnt sleep at all. I just put my Binki in my mouth and looked away from Vic. Jack gave me a sympathetic look. Gabe kept completely Quiet. Jesse Huffed and left slamming the door on the way out.  I flinched a little.
" I have an Idea why dont we get Ice cream from the freezer." Justin said looking me in the eyes I nodded.
I love Ice cream. 
When we got in the Kitchen Justin sat me on the table.
"You need to act normal or Vic is going to start Asumming things." 

"Sorry Justy." I mumble around my binki.  
"Its okay baby. Here." He says handing me a bowl with vanilla in it. In the living room I scurry to find safety I sit in Vics lap and begin to eat my ice cream. Vic runs his hand through my hair as I eat. I look up to see Justin looking at me. He winks before going upstairs most likely to clean up the mess we made.
I think I've lost my appetite. I lean my head on Vics chest and close my eyes I feel myself falling asleep.
I dunno Ice cream just dont taste the same anymore.

(A/N: Next chapter will be Vics POV of the same day ^^ when they go to the house. This wont happen often cus I personally dont like it when Authors do this but you guys need to know what Vic seen heard and Felt while Kellin was upstairs with Justin. :)