You know I love you right?

KELLINS POV

(A/N: Kellic will b here soon peeps hold on tight this fic is a roller coaster.)

The week went just as fast as it came.
My begging only got me one extra nights stay.

And now I'm sitting on my pink chair in the living room of my own house. Day dreaming of Daddy's house. With his comfy bed and sprinkle waffles. Lucky charms are good dont get me wrong. But I'd rather my daddy feed me. My first day back.

Jesses been too nice.

Perhaps he felt bad for making the fight unfair.

Daddy is still mad at Justin so he just dropped me off at the door and said hed be back on Wednesday to pick me up. It was only Monday.

"Why don't you go see Justin, he really missed you while you were gone." Jesse said setting me down on my own two feet.

"Okay Jesse!" I giggled running up the stairs.

I knocked on the door and waited. Justin opened the door.
"Oh Kellin I missed you baby." Justin said kissing me on the lips and hugging me tightly.

"I missed you too. Jesse sent me up here!" I giggled throwing my arms around him.

"Oh.. oh no baby uh go back downstairs and tell him you're hungry okay." Justin said. Something was wrong he looked scared.

"But im not, I wanna stay with you Justy." I whined.

"Kellin listen to me. You have to go eat. Stay with Jesse Jack and Gabe okay." Justin said guiding me to the stairs.

"But why??" I whined.

"Because I dont want to hurt you okay. Please go." Justin said. But I wouldn't let up.

"You'd never hurt me Justy. I know that." I huffed rolling my eyes.

"Okay Kellin how about you go eat. Ill take a shower and then we can go to the park or something."

"Yay the park!" I squealed.

"Yes now go." Justy shooed me away after placing a kiss on my lips. 

I ran down the stairs and sat in Jesses lap.

"Hey you're back quick."

"Yea Justy said to go eat and we can go to the park. Can I has pb&j samich please?" I said bouncing in his lap.

Jesse rolled his eyes. "Of course you can sweet pea. Let me go talk to Justin for a second first." Jesse said setting me down on the couch before going upstairs.

I stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting for Jesse to come back. It wasnt long before I heard yelling.

"I need the videos Justin get it done."

" I dont want to Jesse." Justin sobbed. Why was he crying? I didn't like the sound of it.

"We had a deal. After your little park extravaganza. Make a video."

"He wont even know why. He hasnt done anything." Justin cried.

"I don't care figure it out." Jesse grunted.

He came downstairs smiling at me.

"Lets get some food in your tummy before you guys leave." Jesse said picking me up and sitting me on the counter.

Forgetting the argument I overheard.

I kicked my feet while I ate. "You make the best sandwiches Jesse." I mumbled with my mouth full. He kissed my forehead in response.