Is this how I go?

Kellins pov

"Kelly?"

"Yes sir?"

"Grab me a beer out of the fridge."

"Yes sir." I said walking to the fridge. I could feel the bruises that wrapped my frame with every move I made.

I don't know how long its been since I saw my daddy. Maybe a month or so. I havent left this house since I got here. Sir wont let me leave and he hurts me if I try.

So... I stopped trying.

This was so much worse then anything Justin could have ever done to me.

I put the beer bottle in my mouth struggling to hold it up-crawling on my hands and knees to bring it to him. If I dropped it there would be hell to pay.

Been there done that.

"Good girl." Sir said patting me on the head.
He knew I was a boy. Hes seen every part of me multiple times. I wasn't sure If he wished I was a girl or hes doing this Just to bother me.

"I think you earned yourself a treat." Sir grunted sitting up.

A treat? Food? Would he finally feed me its been days? Perhaps a bath? I doubt a bath he bathed me yesterday but I wish I could take one everyday.

He let me use the bathroom and brush my teeth daily thats it. Everything else was considered a treat and had to be earned.

I had Just earned the right to wear clothes a few days ago. What a treat. To be completely covered.

I found myself thinking about Justin Jack Gabe even Jesse. How I missed them. No matter how bad they hurt me Id always love them. They took care of me when no one else would. They fed me and played with me they bathed me and took me out on outtings. I miss how we were way back . Even with the punishments I would go back. Nothing that Justin has ever done to me could compare to the torture that I've experienced here.

I may be permanently little after this.

I can't slip out.

I sat patiently waiting for my 'treat.' Which could have very well been something so miniscule as a half cup of water. I would have taken it graciously.

"Your treat is also A test. Im going take you to the store with me. Don't touch nothing. Dont ask for nothing. Dont look at nothing. Stay by my side. If you try to run you will be punished accordingly. Do you understand?"  Sir said standing and throwing clothes at me.

"Yes sir." I said picking up the clothes. A plain dark purple shirt and black leggings.

I take his hand and he drags me along practically throwing me into the backseat of his beat up car. I put my thumb in my mouth staring out the window. Its been awhile since Ive seen outside.

The car parked in the lot of a grocery store.

"Remember what I told you." Sir Grunted. I followed closely behind him. I complied letting him take my hand.

I put my thumb in my mouth staring at the ground as he dragged me along. My hair fell over my eyes.

"Here." Sir said pulling out rope. I looked up at him he took my arm tying the rope tight to my arm then tightly to the Cart.

We moved quickly through the isles. I tried  to keep up. It was kinda hard with being tied to the cart and all. We came to a stop in the frozen isle. He began shoveling frozen pizzas into the cart. I stood there watching them drop into the cart.

"Come on." Sir said lurching the cart forward. We came to an abrupt stop in front of the bathrooms.

"My stomach hurts. I got the BeeGees. You stand here watch the cart till I get back." Sir said walking towards the mens room before turning back and quickly lifting me by the collar of my shirt.