9

"Hey. Britain? Wake up love." My eyelids flutter open at the sound of Sawyers voice in my ear. I guess that I fell asleep on the way back to the hotel.

We didn't leave Walmart until one thirty in the morning. Momma is used to being in bed by like ten o'clock. I guess I don't have it in me to stay up so late anymore.

"I'll get the bags, you head inside." Sawyer smiles sweetly at me under the faint light of the moon.

"There's like fifty bags though. You'll need some help." I mumble sleepily and lay my head on his shoulder.

"I can get it if. You can head inside."

"No. I'm good. I'll help."

"Are you sure? It's okay if you want to head to bed."

"No. I'm sure."

And to prove it, I straightened myself up and unbuckled my seat belt. Then I said "Well let's go!"

We both got out of the car and started carrying stuff up to the hotel room. Sawyer unlocked the door and we both walked inside. We were both really tired, so we just dropped the bags on the floor.

"Can't we just put it all away when we wake up?" I grumble sleepily.

"Most of it. But we have to get the cold stuff in the fridge. You go ahead and lay down. I got this." Sawyer smiles at me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Are you sure? I think I can stay awake just long enough to help you." I smile and cuddle into his amazingly warm arms.

"No. You go lay down in your bed. I can handle this one. You need sleep. You have to get up early tomorrow don't you?"

"Actually I can sleep in. Remember? We don't have anything until the parties tomorrow night." I giggle wrapping my arms around him and laying my head on his chest.

Oh my gosh I love that he is taller then me.

"Oh yeah. So get in bed! Then when you wake up, we can do something just the two of us before the parties. But you have to get up by noon if you want to do that."

"All right. I'll go to bed." I pout at him.

"I won't be up for much longer. I'll wake you up in the morning if you aren't awake in time."

"Thank you."

"No problem. Now are you going to walk to the bed or am I going to have to carry you?" Sawyer laughs as he kisses the top of my head.

"I'll walk. But I need a goodnight kiss first."

Sawyers pulls away from me just enough to lean down and give me one of the most amazing kisses ever. And all I could think was 'Please do NOT go back to England.' I don't know what I'm going to do when he isn't here to kiss me like this anymore.

I smile at him and then turn around and walk to the bed.

I lay down and cuddle up under the covers, suddenly not feeling so tired. I lay there and watch Sawyer put everything away.

"Why are you still awake?" Sawyer asked me with a smile.

"Did you know that your shirt was pulled up for part of that?"

"No. I didn't. I'm sorry for distracting you." He laughed.

I got up on my knees on the bed and grabbed Sawyer's arms to pull him down. I ended up falling back on my back, with Sawyer leaning over me.

"Someone's feeling frisky."

"Going by your basket ball shorts, it's you."

He bit his lip and leaned down to kiss me while I wrapped my legs around his waist, to grind against him. "You're like, the sexiest man I've ever seen." I whispered.

"And you're the sexiest, most beautiful woman that I've ever seen."

I pushed him over so that he was the one laying on the bed, then I straddled him. "Maybe we should see how good we really are together." I bit my lip and smiled down to him.

He was rubbing his hands all around my butt. "Are you sure?" He asked, squeezing a little.

"I've never been more sure." I smiled, pulling my tank top over my head, revealing the black lace bra I was wearing. "And if you don't have any condoms, I can guarantee that Nikki and Griffin stocked some in the end table drawer."

I was right.

♥♥

Surprisingly enough, I woke up at ten o'clock the next morning. And the only reason that's surprising is because I didn't actually fall asleep until sometime after four o'clock.

Sawyer was still sleeping peacefully in the bed while I was looking for something that I wanted to eat for breakfast. But seeing as I couldn't find anything, I had the bright idea of getting myself dressed and ready for the day, and then I was going to wake my boyfriend up so he would entertain me and feed me.

So I walked over to my suitcase and found a pair of skinny jeans and a pink t-shirt, along with my makeup and everything else that I needed, then headed to the bathroom.

I got done getting ready around eleven o'clock, and Sawyer was still sleeping.

So I did what any normal girlfriend would do.

I jumped on him, in a straddling position, and started kissing his face.

"Well good morning." Sawyer said in his sleepy voice.

And oh my God, let me just say, his sleepy voice is TO DIE FOR. I've always been a fan of men's sleepy voices, but Sawyer's just beat every single guy I've ever talked to in the morning and I loved it!

"Good morning beautiful." I smiled down at him.

"I'm supposed to be the one calling you beautiful!" He grumbled again before sitting up far enough to kiss me.

"Mmmm. It's okay. You don't have to call me beautiful all the time. You're beautiful too." I smiled even bigger.

I could spend every morning like this.

"Hm." He chuckled before pulling me down and rolling us over so we're both laying on our sides, me with my legs still wrapped around his body. But the situation was made more interesting by the male body having just woke up, leaving him poking me between the legs. He was still naked from the night before.

"Take me to get food baby?" I smiled sweetly before cuddling closer to him.

"Give me a few minutes, then we can go to iHop. Alright?" He smiled before placing another small kiss on my lips.

"Okay!"

"How long have you been up?"

"Only about an hour. I got bored so I got dressed and did my makeup."

"Why didn't you just wake me up?"

"You looked so cute being all asleep and stuff!"

"Well... Next time wake me up. That way you don't have to be awake and bored all by yourself."

"Alright sweetie. Can you go get ready so we can get food. I'm hungry as hell."

"Oh yeah. Just give me a minute." He smiled, then kissed me on my nose before unwrapping my legs from his body, standing up, and walking over to the bathroom.