35

"Is that all the gifts? I don't remember how many we had." I laughed and snuggled into Sawyer's arms as we stood outside on the front porch.

"Yeah, I just wanted to make it look like we needed to make one more trip." He smiled down at me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

It was beautiful outside. Snow was glistening in the moonlight and the twinkle lights were making everything romantic. 

"So, am I really the first girl you've ever brought home?" 

"Yeah. Nobody else was this special. I mean, I used to sneak girls in after curfew when I was in high school, but none of them have formally met my family, or even my sisters at all. I wanted to save that until I found the girl that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Dylan makes me seem like a huge man whore, but I'm really not."

"I know you're not. I love you so much Sawyer." I smiled and stood on my tiptoes to plant a kiss on his lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him as close to me as I could get him.

Sawyers arms tightened around my waist and he smiled against my lips. "I love you too." He whispered as we pulled apart and left our foreheads touching.

"Alright you two. Jamison is downstairs now and wants to meet Britain." Aaron opened the door. 

"Alright. We'll be in. Just a sec." Sawyer smiled at him, just as his phone dinged.

He pulled it out of his pocket and unlocked it, immediately locked it back up and shoved it back into his pocket, his smile growing even bigger.

"What was that about?" I asked as he grabbed my hand and started pulling me to the door.

"Don't worry babe. You'll find out tonight." He gave me a quick kiss before he dragged me back into the house and towards the kitchen.

♥♥♥♥

"And that was the time Sawyer tripped on a stage during a talent show in front of the whole town." Jamison smirked at the blushing Sawyer.

"Gee Jamison. Thanks for that. Can we be done with the stories now?" Sawyer put his head in his hands.

"I guess I can give you a little break." Jamison laughed as the doorbell rang.

For the past hour, Sawyer, Jamison, and I have been sitting in the dining room. Jamison was telling me as many stories as he could before Sawyer flipped out. I enjoyed it. Sawyer, not so much.

"I'll get that." Jamison laughed again as he stood up.

"You're so cute when you're blushing." I smiled and twisted in my chair so that I was facing Sawyer. 

"I bet." He gave me his best pouty face. "But, I think I need a kiss in order to make it past that."

"I think I can do that for you." I giggled before leaning over and giving him a small, quick kiss.

"Hey now. No PDA!" Jordans' voice filled the room. He and I didn't get all that close during the time we were in Indiana for the wedding, but I figured out that Jordan and Sawyer are actually twin brothers, just not identical.

"Suck it." Sawyer stuck his tongue out like a five year old.

"I hear Jamison has been giving you shit while ya waited on me. I applaud him for that. Thank you Jamie." Jordan sat down at the table as Momma came walking in.

"It's about time you get here!" She scolded him and wrapped her arms around him in a hug. 

"Sorry Momma. The traffic was crazy! I left as soon as I got done at the office." He smiled as he hugged her back.