²8

Mio grit her teeth

Mio grit her teeth. Her feet slid against the ground, skidding back as Madara's sword push down upon her own.

With a huff the woman threw her arms forward, forcing the Uchiha male back into a stumble. Satisfied Mio edged forward, swiping her light blade.

Its sharpened edge clacked against Madara's armor, scraping the surface.

He growled angrily throwing his sword down upon hers harder. He watched with a smirk as the womans arms began to buckle under the weight.

"Face it" the man teased, "you could never be as strong as me". He lifted his blade, throwing it down again.

Mio's sword was knocked from her hands, the golden katana landing a few feet away in the sand. She gasped watching distracted.

Angered the kunoichi tilted her attention back to her enemy. She spit splatters of magma at the man. The molten liquid burned through his clothes eating away at his skin.

With a hiss Madara swiped at himself hoping to brush it away.

Mio smirked feeling the heat nip at her lips. She hunched over letting magma flood her mouth and fall to the ground. Smoke rose hazing the battlefield.

Madara jumped back from the evading liquid, feeling the warmth grow threateningly close. The Uchiha male nodded almost impressed at her skill, but still, he was better.

The man jumped over the lava his blade barred, its edge sliding into Mio's skin, piercing her abdomen.

She gasped, hands coiling around the sword its edge cutting her fingers. The kunoichi stared challengingly at Madara her eyes glowing an angry shade of red. Blood pooled around her wound, sliding down her skin.

Madara smirked, jolting the blade deeper, its tip protruding out her back. He watched the color slip from her face and her knees quiver. The ninja saw her brows furrow, mouth parted with pain.

A groan slipped past Mio's parted lips.

Once more Madara pushed forward his sword, her hands blocking his hilt from edging any forward its blade shredding her fingers.

"Still think you can win?" His deep husky voice teased, twisting his sword.

Mio growled, gripping the blade and pushing it out. She slid herself back as she pushed the sword forward.

Madara merely watched at the woman freed herself, collapsing to sit on the sandy ground.

Her hands held her wound blood splurging from between her fingers. To be entirely truthful she was scared. Fear wracked her bones shaking her body. Mio couldn't bring herself to look at her abdoment, she knew it was bad.

The womans lip drew inbewteen her teeth as she bit back silent tears. She was scared, she was so scared.

A fluttering breath drew in from Mio's lips as she peeled her eyes open. She tried her best to regain her strength even if it was just a facade.