⟦わ⟧⟦き⟧⟦し⟧

"𝙄 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪" 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙠𝙪𝙣𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞 𝙨𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙙, "𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛𝙛!" The woman swiveled around, golden swords edge directed at Sasukes jugular

He had the temerity to follow her around through the shadows all day. Stupid Uchiha.

Even with a blades tip pressed into his skin the shrewd man kept his smirk, arms merely raised in surrender. It only annoyed Mio more.

"Try me Sasuke I dare you" the kunoichi stepped forward, pushing forth and cutting into his skin. A slim trial of blood slid down beneath his collar. "Try me and I'll erase you" her lip lifted with distaste.

A moment of silence transcended them before he spoke. "Okay" the Uchiha's eyes seemed to flair with excitement, he saw this as a game.

Mio watched as his arms lowered, feet sliding closer in attempt to trap her. She wasn't going to fall into his ambuscade again.

"I warned you" she whispered, flicking her blade and stabbing it forward, piercing Sasukes sholder. "Dont try me" the ravenette slowly walked closer to him, sliding the blade deeper with every step, she spoke in an enticing whisper.

Mio spotted a few inches away from his face, so close that Sasuke could feel her breath fanning his neck.

"If you want me so bad come get me" he could feel her lips graze against his neck as she spoke, rising goosebumps on his skin. Before Sasuke could use his free arm to trap her against his chest she was gone, only a descending swirl of petals where she once stood.

"Mio" the Uchiha whispered running a hand through his hair before resting on his sholder which throbbed painfully, blood squeezing through his fingers. Sasuke smiled darkly, he had forgotten how glorious Mio was.

She surely was the only one for him.

Mio reappeared in a dense forest. Her fist smacked a trees trunk irritated, flakes of bark flew off with every punch.

"Mio?" A familiar voice called to her from behind.

Alarmed the kunoichi once again drew her sword, swiveling around. Though  the hardened expression she wore faded once she met eyes with Naruto, the familiar blonde's smile faded once he caught her sight.

"Are you okay?" He asked, voice an eerie sort of echo. The Uzumaki stepped forward through the brush.

Mio furrowed her brows in confusion, sheathing her blade. "Yea, why?"

"You're crying" he reached out, rubbing a thumb under her eye and smearing the tears away. A sad smile overcame his face, "and your hands".

Mio shifted, peering down to look at hands, the knuckles were raw and bloodied, chips of wood sticking to her skin. ". . Oh" she whispered, looking back up at her friend.

"Are you okay" the blonde asked again, with his signature smile.

"I just hate him Naruto. I hate how he makes me feel this way" Mio sniffled, feeling her lip quiver. She hated Sasuke, even if that hate came from the love she couldn't help but feel.

"Don't worry" he laughed, throwing a wide, closed eyed smile.

"Naruto" Mio cired, stumbling forward to encase her friend in a hug. Though she only seemed to slide through him and fall the ground, his apparition fading like stardust. It was fake, it was all fake.

The kunoichi cried, hands curling within her hair. Why did she feel like this.

×

Happy update day♡

I promiss more Sasuke is on the way 🤩

Enjoy this unedited chapter lovelies