xxv

"I'm gonna get you,
Gonna, gonna
Get you"

"I'm gonna get you,Gonna, gonnaGet you"

♤♤♤

Mio stood across from a nervous girl. Their fight had yet to begin and was part of the last exams preliminary round.

The ravenette stared hauntingly at her opponent, they would be dead within the next ten minutes, she would make sure of it. A jounin to their left signaled for the fight to start before jumping away and out of the ring.

Her opponent was a girl from the sand, she wore white clothes which had splotches of splattered blood. Overall though, she seemed almost unscathed.

"Hey" Mio called, stepping forwards, "I'm going to kill you". She didn't even know her opponents name.

With that the battle started.

At the end of three fast hand signs her opponent sent forth a riding wave of rocks. The ground stabbed up in racing spikes, washing through the circular field.

On light feet Mio stepped through and imbetween the spikes as they began to grow. Though a few still managed to slice at her skin. That was minute one.

Minuet two was the ravenette's retaliation. With a smirk she used ninjutsu to conjure a water dragon. The large beast briefly danced in the air before crashing into the ground over her opponent.

This successfully dissolving the shooting spikes to mud and almost drowned the girl.

The blonde enemy coughed, gripping at her chest. A few mouthful of water splashed out on the ground. She was utterly terrified.

That was when the adrenaline really kicked in. Mio could feel it, her pain from the previous injurys slipping away and the numbness returning it. She felt invincible to say the least.

From her scroll she summoned the familiar black katana blade, its sharp edge glinting dangerously like obsidian in the sun.

On fast feet Mio sprinted to her opponent, ready to slice through her.

Minuet three had begun.

Her opponent raised an arm, holding a kunai tightly. As Mio's blade sliced through her left sholder, cutting through to her chest- the blonde's body just poofed away.

A shadow clone!

Behind her the blonde had re-appeared, swiping a small blade against Mio's back, drawing blood.

Though it felt like a paper cut to the kunoichi. The pain would not set in until the adrenaline had drained from her veins. With a smirk Mio swung around, hastily swinging her sword again, yet the blonde had teleported across the battlefield.

An itching sensation was growing in the ravenette's soul. She needed that satisfying rush of battle, of deaths grasp.

Minuet four and Mio dropped her blade to clash her hands together in more hand signs. Her cheeks puffed out as she ran yet again to her opponent.

Once in range a large fiery breath was let out, burning the skin and clothes of the blonde. A horrifying sound screeched from her mouth as she rolled on the ground, in attempt to put out the flame.

That was enough time for Mio to pin down her smoking body and sit on her chest.

"Maybe ten was an over estimate?" Her words were monotone, robotic as if she was a hollow shell.

The girl below her started to cry in fear. Pleading not to die, but Mio ignored her.

Without a blink the Uchiha pulled her arm back to pummel into her face. The fists force shot her opponents head out to the side.

The next three minutes were spent with her punching her enemy's face, rocking it back and forth until all life was drained and even after.

With a heaving chest the angry girl was hauled off of the dead body and dragged out of the ring. Punching the girl she had pictured Danzo- one day it would be him.

"That's enough Mio" Kakashi spoke, locking her arms behind her head, "calm down".

Yet high on adrenaline the girl did nothing of the sorts and only continued to thrash in her sensei's arms. Eventually a medical ninja can over and sedated her.

All that struggling was worsing her already bad injuries.

The silver haired jounin looked back to ring, watching as the dead girls body was removed. How many had died just like her. How many had Mio killed?

×

This chapter was low key savage 👏👏

In a chapter or two there is some major Sasuke and Mio development, so get ready!

Anyways hope y'all enjoyed the chapter, this is unedited!

I love all votes  reads and comments 💘💘