⟦わ⟧⟦き⟧⟦し⟧

⭐⟦わ⟧⟦き⟧⟦し⟧

𝙎𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙐𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙝𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙣- 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨. He was addicted to the darkness which swirled within his chest. The lure of death and strife.

Yet still, even as he trained obediently for Orochimaru, the torches licking light on the stone room, on him and the feral experiment before him. A certain someone danced on his mind.

Mio, had not been forgotten. Not by a long shot.

"Good job". The snake like man slinked out of the room, leaving the Uchiha alone. A pool of blood spreading round the boy's feet.

Sasuke only blinked, wiping the blade off on his pants before sheathing it. Eyes locked on the bloodied form before him.

He couldn't recall killing them, the boy had fallen into a feral sort of autopilot. Maybe he was too far gone.

Though his time underway that snaked thumb was drawing to a close. He was almost ready to leave. Then, Mio would be his.

Sasuke's oynx eyes started at his hands, clenching them to a fist.

All his.

"Deidara" the ravenette lightly spoke. Her hand knocked on his rooms door. It was only silence that answered back. With a sigh she descended down the hallway, leaving him to rest into the mid day.

It would be a hour later before the blonde woke up. Sick with a serious case of bed head and messy sheets. Dazed he would gaze to the window as the sun tried to cut through the closed curtains.

Tired Deidara's mind remained empty before snapping on his new acquaintance, Mio.

In a fiery haste the blonde shot up, pulling on his clothes and running down the hall. She seemed like the impatient type, hopefully the kunoichi hadn't left him behind.

"Mio?" He called, out of breath. Eyes scanning the hotel's entry way, stumbling to a stop. On a nearby loveseat Deidara finally saw her.

The ravenette was curled up, head lolled to the side as she slept silently. Quietly he strode forwards, hand reaching outward to trail down the girls nose.

Breath caught in the back of his throat, never had he been so mesmerized.

"Mio" he spoke again, hand shifting to push her hair back before shaking her sholder. "Wake up".

Gracefully Mio fluttered her eyes, vision locking onto Deidara. "Your awake?" Her eyebrows rose tiredly.

He nodded with a short chuckle. Steping back as she moved to stand.

"Did you forget to brush your hair?" The kunoichi snorted running her hands through his tangled locks. Flustered he looked to the side uttering no response.

With a risen brown Mio lead them out the door and to the streets. "Any plans for the day?" Her joints cracked as she twisted.

The blonde took a moment to think. He had been gone from the Akatsuki base for a few days now and Pein was already going to kick his ass for being late. So, what was the harm for staying one more night?

"Nope" he smirked. With a risen eyebrow Deidara returned the question, "you?"

"Not really". The kunoichi scratched the back of her neck. She was in search of power, but had no idea where to start. What was harm of taking one more day before starting that search?

There was simply no harm, especially if it was within the company of eachother.

×

My update schedules are dying lol ✌

Halloween is coming up and I'm absolutely hyped! It spooky season and that's one of the best seasons!

I hope everyone's weeks has been good  and I hope to update soon♡♡