xxii

"Unstoppable"

♤♤♤

The snake squealed wriggling its large body and trying to shake the blonde ninja off. Though, Naruto was determined and continued to hang onto the kunai he had lodged into the large beast.

With every movement the blade seemed to slice a little farther causing an influx of spewing blood. A screeching noise was constantly emitted from the beasts open mouth.

Naruto jumped down for a moment, forming hand signs and summoning an abundance of clones. Then in a large barrage they all jumped onto the large beast, cutting away at it.

In one last weakening effort the snake flung it's back out to slam all the Naruto6 against a tree. They both fell limply to the floor with the clones poofing away.

Sasuke moved his hands with haste, forming a series of hand signs before blowing a stream of blazing fire at the unphased sound ninja.

Effortless the tall woman slipped to the side, unhurt from the reaching flames. Yet still she was impressed by the Uchiha's ninjutsu.

She jumped up on a tree branch as he yet again sent forth a large fire jutus. Impressive for such a young age- Uchiha's really were something else.

Before he can weave another jutsu the kunoichi slipped closer, biting his neck. "My name is Orochimaru. Seek me out in your quest for power".

The sound ninja's face melted away until it exposed the pale, ghastly skin of Orochimaru. The man smirked, backing away before dissipating completely.

Sasuke's vision blurred, his hand rising to rest on the bite mark on his neck. What was that?

Pain radiated like a ring of fire from the mark. The last thing the Uchiha would see before elluding into darkness was the worried face of Sakura as she rushed forwards.

"Sasuke!" Sakura held the boy's head in her lap as she lightly tapped his cheek. It was of no use, the ninja was out cold.

"Mio" Sakura spoke again, "what are we going to do?" Two of their teammates were unconcious and the ravenette was barley awake.

Mio's hand pushed against the rough bark of a near by tree. Her vision was spinning, ruining her balance and the ringing in her ears wasn't really helping.

"Sakura" she drawled, stumbling forwards. A wince slithered past her lips, ribs quaking with every step. That snake was powerful.

The pinkette shifted, placing Sasuke's head on the ground to help Mio walk. "Yes?" Her voice was timid.

Mio just shook her head, breathing heavily.

Sakura stared at her female teammate, it was obvious she was in no condition right now to fight. What were they going to do?

A small rustle was heard in the bushes. The hairs on the back of Mio's neck rose. Something was coming.

Again the rustle repeated, this time closer.

Mio pushed away from Sakura, staggering back unsteadily. The pinkette reached to help her again, but Mio's arm kept her at bay.

Her free hand moved to grip a kuni, raising it in a defensive stance. "Get ready" the kunoichi mumbled gruffly.

Sakura began to shake, could she do this? Was she strong enough? Her eyes squeezed closed all she could hear was the race of her heart.

"Hello" a male voice drawled. His figure moving forwards from the surrounding bush. "Give us your scroll".

Sakura's eyes widened, did Sasuke still have it? Before she could speak up Mio did.

"We dont have one" Mio winced.

The man smirked, his teammates standing behind him. "That's too bad". With that the three pushed forwards, with intention to kill.

Mio grunted punching at a sound kunoichi. Her opponent only smirked, launching a radiating soundwave forward and forcing the ravenette to grip her head in pain.

Still, that wasn't enough to stop the girl. She was from the root and she would fight until the last breath was strangled from her soul.

"That all you go?" Mio asked, straightening her back and spitting out a mouthful of blood. The pain that wired her body was pushed away, ignored.

A few feet away Sakura cried, her hair gripped in the iron hold of the team leader. He spoke threatening words, but they only fell upon dead ears.

With a deep breath the pinkette brought her head back down to earth. She could do this, if Mio could fight half dead than by god, so could she.

With a nod of determination she swiftly used a kunai to cut off the length of her hair. Oh her beautiful hair. Sakura spun, crouching and watching the enemy closely. The newly cut strands layering the floor.

She was determined.

×

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, its unedited.

I love all votes reads and comments 💘💘

Have a good day✌