²3

|-

|-

"Ah" Mio lifted on off the stone slab with a racing heart. Shallow breaths weighted on her chest as the Kunoichi sat up. A cloth veil was wound around her eyes, shrouding her world in darkness.

"Sasuke?" She called out, her voice echoed off into silence. Her hands lifted, pressing lightly against her bandages, hesitation taking over the woman.

What if it didn't work and she would be surrounded in darkness for the rest of her life. Though what if Itachi was dead, or even Sasuke?

Ready or not the Kunochi had to face the light. Mio sucked in a deep breath, holding it within her lungs until it burned to be released. The ravenette's fingers pulled at the bandages unwinding them hastily.

She could see splotches of color, heavily blurred forms and blobs of color. A straining pain pulled on the new orbs, but still they worked and Mio could only hope the blurr would recede with time.

"Sasuke" she repeated sliding from the stone slab where she laid. Their surroundings were mostly darkness with stale reddish lights.

Her words met no answer and Mio couldn't help but wonder if her lover had actually lost.

The ravenette's hand surfed across the wall, it was cold smooth against her fingertips.

"Ah, miss Uchiha" a heavy hand fell on her sholder, gripping her skin and spinning her to face the unknown speaker.

They wore an orange mask, one Mio could recognize as Tobi, but the voice was of someone else. Someone deadlier.

The kunoichi's lips parted, eyes blinking as if to clear the blurr, "Tobi?" She questioned.

His hand felt warm against her skin, like embers melting away at her very being. Mio didn't need to see hims clearly to tell he was dangerous.

"Madara" the masked man answered. His voice was low and domineering, for the second time Obito was lying about his true identity.

He watched from behind the clay mask as the kunoichi's head tilted to the side, licks of her hair brushing against her cheek.

Of course his reply only added more questions to her thought pool, but it wasnt detrimental right now.

Mio opened her mouth as if to speak but Madara cut her off.

"Sasuke- and Itachi are both fine. I can take you to them". The male acted like he could read the womans mind.

Wordlessly Mio nodded. She didn't trust her words, they often fiery and did more harm then good. The kunoichi would hold her silence until she got what she wanted- she was smarter than Madara.

Still, the ravenette's eyes remained in a narrowed glare, reflecting her true feelings and distrust towards the man.

Her hand brushed against her thigh, the wepon pouch and scrolls were gone. Mio was weponless and basically sightless in an suspicious characters presence.

"Don't worry" Obito raised a hand as if to prove he wasn't a threat. Though his voice remained stale and emotionless a lie.

Were all Uchiha so cynical and cold?

Mio nodded, playing along.

Suddenly Obito took hold of the kunoichi's wrist, placing her hand down on another stone slab. It was cold under her skin, shooting shivers down her spine.

"This" they two stood still, Obito (or rather Madara's) hold still firm against her appendage. "Is Sasuke" the masked man lifted her wrist, pushing her hand back down to rest on the familiar Uchiha's chest.

A short gasp flooded Mio's lungs. The ravenette urged forwards, her waist pushing against the stone beds edge. Was this really him?

Obito watched as Mio slid her fingers against Sasuke's chest, up to his neck, his chin and finally his facial features. His skin was warm but the male remained unresponsive to her touch.

Mio slightly flinched back at the cotton bandages wound around the ninja's eyes. As if to ask she turned to face Obito.

"Itachi's alive, but he still insisted on giving his eyes to Sasuke".

Mio nodded, facing back to her lover "I'm assuming Sasuke was against it?".

Her question was met with silence, which was an answer within itself.

"When will he wake up?" She questioned feeling his heartbeat bellow her fingers.

"Due time" Obito muttered "come" he stepped back, beckoning the younger Uchiha to follow. The two walked shrouded in silence with only the clicking of their shoes against the stone.

Mio's arms reached out slightly, her fingers clawing through the air as if to feel out her surroundings. Nothing was there to grab onto.

Suddenly, without warning Obito swiveled around his hands winding around Mio's neck. The ends of her unruly hair tickled against his cold skin. He could feel the veins and arteries pulsating below his grip, wriggling like a fish thrown to land.

The kunoichi gasped, her eyes still incapacitated and her body burning for air. Mio's hands pulled at Obito's fingers as leafs of darkness began to shroud her vision.

Finally the ravenette managed to pry a finger up and rip off one of his hands. Gasping breaths circulated through her body, throat searing.

"Madara" Mio wheezed, flipping  back, feet landing and sliding against the smooth floor. A hand rested on her esophagus as if to ease the crunching pain. What was this mans intention.

Obito chuckled darkly, his shoes clacked against the stone as he slowly neared her. "I've seen Itachi and I've seen Sasuke- but I haven't seen you".

A bead of sweat ran it's way down Mio's forehead, she grit her teeth, narrowing her eyes into a glare. Her aura danced like a feral beast.

"To put it simply" the man continued, he had crouched down next to her so close the wave of his breath could he felt on her face. "Prove to me why I should let you live Mio. Show me you're an Uchiha".

Obito stabbed a kunai in the ground by her feet before jumping back. "Whenever you're ready, sweetheart".

×

Since Danzo is already dead I've gotta change things up a little, but the war is soon so expect some fight scenes.

Thank for reading lovelies, stay safe ♡♡