³4

*-_☆ 𝕬𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖑𝖚𝖎𝖆

S⃟T⃟A⃟R⃟

𝙎𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙆𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙝𝙖. They were large and daunting, almost teasing his hesitance. Yet still the Uchiha couldn't help but wait, see if Mio would show up and try and stop him.

Either way, he knew deep down that he had to go.

"Sasuke"

His heart beat against his ribcage. The boy had wished too hard and it came true.

As he tilted his head back, he saw her. Mio, standing in that white hospital gown with the moon dancing on her skin. She looked akin to an angle, even if she was anything but.

"Sasuke?" She repeated, her voice an unusual naive tone. The sound raised goosebumps on his skin.

Even as Sasuke open his mouth no words would be pushed out. He could only watch as the ravenette walked forwards. Sleep still clouded her eyes.

"Where are you going?" The girls feet ached, the ground hard, cutting against her skin.

"Away. .. " he choked out, swallowing hard. Their eyes met.

Mio furrowed her brows, eyes squeezing shut. Mouth parting before closing again.

"I need to find Orochimaru. He'll give me the power to beat Itachi". He found his voice again. Yet it was cold and deflect of the troubled emotions he continued to feel.

"You said you wanted to know me. Are you leaving becuase I didn't tell you anything?" It was true question which troubled her, teasing at her heart.

How could she be so stupid to let him slip through her fingers, why was this her fault?

"No-"

She cut him off, the sorrow burning up into a cloudy angered haze. "Well you wanna know about me?"

Mio swallowed before continuing. "Danzo robbed me from my family before I even knew them. He took my eyes from me and made me kill my bestfriend. He stole my soul, my emotions and my life". The girl seethed, inching closer with every word.

He finger pointed accusingly to the ground as she spoke, eyes narrowed to a glare.

Yet, Sasuke was more confused. "You're eyes?" He was staring into her eyes that second, how could they not be hers? Whose were he staring into now, and whose had he come to love?

Guilt rumbled in his chest, he hadn't ment to push her, to make her spill her soul.

"Yes my eyes!" Mio's voice rose, her eyes tearing up. "I'm an Uchiha,  Sasuke and Danzo took my eyes".

The ravenette choked on a sob. Covering her mouth she ducked to the floor.

Sasuke could only stand stunned. She was an Uchiha? He wasn't the only one, he wasn't alone.

He could hear his heartbeat from with his ears, it was too loud to concentrate. Nothing made sense and suddenly his will to leave slightly lessened.

What if he stayed?

Sasuke reached forwards, placing his hands on her sholder.

The ravenette looking up to him with tear streaked eyes. "Are you still leaving me?" For once she exposed a broken sort of facade, like a lost child. The kunoichi was scared to be alone.

"Mio, I have to go".

"Sasuke" she started, "if you walk out that door, then there is no coming back. There is no us and if we meet on an battlefield there will be no mercy". Her words hardened and shadows cascaded down from the open gate.

"If you leave I will never forgive you" she finished, words fading off into a radiating silence.

Still, Sasuke turned and walked out, leaving both Konoha and Mio behind. He didn't even turn back once, not that mio was waiting for him.

Her soul trembled with more distraught than he had ever felt. It was as though someone was stabbing knives though her heart, yet each time she couldn't die.

Approaching their once shared home the pain only increased.

Mio Uchiha found herself in the bathroom, stood in front of the mirror. Her hands clasped on the sinks side, the porceline was cool.

She stared into her own soul, the pain slowly burning in an anger. The ravettes breathing sped up, her chest rising and falling, heart pounding.

With a loud huff her hand grabbed a kunai, running it though a portion of hair she had grabbed. In a blind rage she would continue until the ends curled up, licking her jaw.

With one final angered noise the kunoichi swung her fist forward, shattering the mirror.

×

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙉𝘿.

Thank you all for coming on this journey with me, and hopefully you'll  accompany in the sequel.

Without any of you we wouldn't have made it here♡

This book is for all of you☆

(Also the sequel will be a continuation on this book and the intro chapter will be up today)