²7

|-

|-

"Naruto!" Mio cried, the kunoichi threw herself forward slinging her arms around his neck in a tight hug. The ravenette couldn't help the rare smile that encumbered her face upon seeing her bestfriend.

Naruto wound his arms  around her waist, lifting the girl off the ground and twirling her, "Mio!" The Uzumaki gleefully yelled. He had missed her, Konoha wasn't the same without the Uchiha.

Finally the blonde set her back on her feet, pulling back at bit to peer at her face.

"I've missed you" the ravenette whispered.

Naruto nodded, a sheepish smile on his lips, "I've missed you too".

"Anyways" Mio chuckled, "where's Kakashi, there is a war to fight". The ravenette looked around across the war camp hoping to sight the silver haired jounin. Her hands slipped off of Naruto, returning to her side.

Naruto swiveled, motioning for the kunoichi to follow him as he walked. The two eventually came across a large white medical tent, by its side stood Sakura and Kakashi conversing.

The pinkette laughed at the jounin's comment, looking off the side. Though her happy expression quickly dropped as her eyes met Mio's.

"Mio!" The medic bellowed, stepping forward to tug the Uchiha into a hug, "how have you been?" The pinkette pulled back, holding the ravenette by her shoulders.

The Uchiha laughed, "it's a long story, good to see you Saukra". She shrugged off her teammates hands, stepping over to face her Sensei.

Mio felt remorseful looking at her teacher, she had put him through so much in her genin days and even now after leaving the village. The ravenette's smile faltered as she sent a shallow wave.

Kakashi sighed, "I missed you kid" his arm reached out, hand ruffling her spiky locks. Team seven, for the most part was reunited.

"How is Sasuke?" Sakura asked nimbly, picking at the fraying sleeve of her coat. A light blush coated the females face at the thought of her long standing crush.

Mio swatted at her sensei's hand with a grumble. "Stupid as ever, he wouldn't come with me" the ravenette shrugged her shoulders, pretending as if her lovers words didnt hurt her.

Naruto's face darkened, seeing his bestfriends anguish, "don't worry Mio, I'm going to bring him back". The blonde still ment ever word.

The Uchiha nodded, clearing her thoughts of the angsty ninja, "tell me where the battlefield is, I'm ready".

The dusty battlefield was matted with blood and layden with the dead. Allied ninja fought valiantly, but were slowly loosing against the ninja world's strongest reincarnated.

Mio, mostly covered in the sticky, crimson substance known as blood fought tirelessly. Her golden blade tightly squeezed within her palm and slicking through every foe that dared challenged her.

Across the battlefield, over a dune of sand the kunoichi saw an explosion of light followed by both a flickering sight of her lover. She grit her teeth knocking down another once of Zetsu's clones.

The girls leg shot out, knocking down another enemy before spring off towards the larger battle. Mio landed, her feet sinking into the hot sand, the grains scratched against her skin painfully.

"Mio" Sasuke breathed relieved at appreance, she was safe. The ninja stepped forward, pulling her into a hug "I'm glad your safe" his hand was tangled within her raven locks holding her head to his heart.

The kunoichi breathed in his familiar scent, it comforted her tensed body. "I'm glad you're safe too"  her hands planted on his chest, pushing away, "what made you change your mind?"

He shook his head looking to Obito as he crashed into the ground skidding back. "Alot of things" his eyes surfed to meet hers shining red with his brothers sharingan, "let's save our home".

Mio nodded placing a chaste kiss upon her lovers lips and sliding over to meet Naruto. "What happened to him?" She hollered glaring at the physically altered Obito Uchiha.

The blonde looked to her briefly, a charged rasengan within his palm "he is the ten tails jinchuriki". Naruto ran forward, jumping up and pummeling the ball of energy into the enemy.

Obito once more crashed into the ground tumbling into the sandy terrain, yet still he rose again unscathed.

The familiar carcass of susanoo coiled around Sasuke, the purple being swinging a sword down, splitting the ground near Obito. Grains of sand swirled up into the air, burning Mio's eyes. She gripped her sword, throwing herself forward blade readied. Behind her Naruto glows a golden shade of orange shielded in his nine tails mode.

The three teammates fight in jagged unification, just like the had many years prior. Only now, now they were older, stronger and highly skilled.

The corners of Mio's lips flickered up, she had missed this.

Finally, the three launch forward with one last attack. The seemingly immortal body of Obito pummeling into the ground.

Mio stood above the Uchiha's battered body, waiting for him to get back up. Her foot nudged his body, kicking his ribs, she hated him and his lies. The kunoichi's blade rose, its golden edge poised above her enemies neck, his eyes glare at her challenging, daring her.

Unphased the girl pushed her blade down, stabbing the mans jugular. His crimson blood splattered up at her, stainging her skin. Mio tugged her blade, ripping it through his skin until Obito's head rolled free from its neck.

The kunoichi's foot shot out trapping the skull beneath her foot. Satisfied she kicked it forward slightly  the severed head rolling, painting the sand a deepened hue of red.

Mio lifted her head, catching a glimpse of Madara from across the battlefield. His darkened hair fluttered around him as he clashed with reincarnated first Hokage.

Briefly the girls eyes fluttered between her teammates, they looked to her stilled.

Without waiting Mio sprung forward, her target set on Madara Uchiha.

×

Sorry for the late update I was procrastinating writing the war, so much happens and fighting scenes are hard 👉👈🥺

Anyways hope you loves enjoy, this is unedited and I'll see you soon. Stay safe ❤❤