¹

⟦わ⟧⟦き⟧⟦し⟧

⭐⟦わ⟧⟦き⟧⟦し⟧

𝙈𝙞𝙤 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠. Dust from the matted group swirled up before falling yet again.

"Kakashi" she heaved, lungs at a loss for air. Her hand rose to rest on her chest, feeling her heart rage from within its cage.

"Mio?" He chuckled, stepping forwards, shadowing looming over her.

A brief silence eluded them before the jounin spoke again. 

"I'm proud of you" the sensei scratched the back of his head. Undeniably so, Mio had grown on him over the past three years. Yet she was still a pesky kid to him.

The tired kunoichi shifted, lifting her torso to rest upon her elbow. Mouth opening as it to respond, but Kakashi raised a hand to silence her.

"You and Sasuke share an alike goal, he gave up everything for power and yet you withheld". Kakashi sighed, sitting on the dirt next to her. This was his way of saying thanks, she had stuck around.

"First off all, I wasn't given the same opportunity as him, and second I dont need falsified power, gained through some snake to kill Danzo. I'm going to do it bare handed". She smirked looking to her calloused hands which pushed into the dirt.

"Either way you stayed".

"Ew stop getting so sentimental" Mio chuckled, her gleeful expression dropped. " besides, you know I can't stay".

The kunoichi had decided well before team seven that she would flee the dreadful leaf. It was nothing to her, but now, even if she had friends her decision hadn't changed.

"I have things to do" her tone hardened as she sat up. "Asses to kick, people to kill and power to gain".

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear any of that" Kakashi sighed. He didn't need another of his students to abandon their home.

"Kakashi, this village has never been my home, I can't stay here". She stood, slightly annoyed and began to stride off, Kakashi hot on her tail.

"Whether this village is your home, or not, team seven is" the jounin stopped at the training grounds exit, yelling out to her fleeting form. He could only hope not to meet her on the opposite end of a battlefield.

Though, knowing Mio it would most definitely happen.

She returned to Uchiha compound, more specifically her house. It was messy with empty ramen cups, plates, weapons and pieces of clothing. The ravenette kept herself too busy to clean most days, not that she would clean otherwise.

Training with Kakashi and drinking with Naruto had been the highlight of her life for the past three years. Certainly, she had convinced herself, it was much better than whatever Sasuke was doing.

Hastily she walked around the two story house, pushing various objects into a scroll. It was much more easier and conventional than a duffel bag.

Mio hesitated as her hand fell on a golden sort of blade. Real gold was quite malleable and heavy so it was a sort of look- alike metal, but it still shone the same.

The katana handle was wrapped poorly with yellow cloth and a bell, like her other sword, dangled from the hilt.

Picking it up the blade sat heavy within her hand. Naruto had given it to her on her birthday, claiming to take over as her new bestfriend.

Guilt riddled her heart, could she stomach leaving the people who had taught her the values of life?

With the shake of her head Mio shoved the sword into the scroll, walking out the door. She has to leave.

×

👏👏👏 welcome

Lol hi, have a good dayyyyy love youu