²

⟦わ⟧⟦き⟧⟦し⟧

𝙈𝙞𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙. This seemed to happen too much, though this time was slightly different.

The kunoichi had only come to her senses a few moments before. Not only did she not recognize her surroundings, but she also couldn't remember any of the events that transpired.

Though, judging from the bloody mess around her, something important went down.

With an aggravated sigh Mio held her head, it pounded almost out sounding the ringing within her ears.

Her free hand patted the ground around her, the blood matted grass. Her hand touched against an empty sake bottle, that explained the memory loss and hang over symptoms.

Yet, she was still at a loss in reference to the three dead bodies next to her.

"Goodmorning sleeping beauty" a snarky voice sounded behind her. Footsteps crunched closer.

Mio's reflexes kicked in as she leaped up from the ground into a lunge, summoning her blade, swiftly turning and pointing it to the speakers jugular.

Her mouth remained closed, eyes talking with a hard glare, daring the unfamiliar blonde to move.

Luckly he was smart enough to recognize danger and held his arms up in innocence.

"Calm down, yea". The sly smile never managed to slide from his lips. The arrogance reminded her of a certain Uchiha she detested.

"Who are you?" She seethed, edging her blade forward. If the ravenette could drunkenly kill three men, then she could definitely kill one sober.

Yet he remained silent, inching forward.

"Look" Mio hissed. "I'm hungover and covered in blood, I dont mind spilling yours too".

"I say you fight last night and wanted to make sure you'd wake up ok". Slowly the blonde pushed her blade away. "Your welcome, yea".

The kunoichi stepped out of her crouched position, putting her sword away. "Thanks" she mumbled rubbing her temple.

"I'm Deidara".

The ravenette pondered for a moment, deciding whether or not to give her name. "Mio" she finally responded, coldly.

That would be the beginning of an unlikely friendship, an annoying one at that.

"Come on, I know a good hot spring near by". He stuck his hand out to with a goofy smile. Patiently he waited for Mio to take it.

With a sigh she pushed past him walking forwards, refusing his hand. "Why would you think I would go to a hot spring with you?" An accusing glare shurk onto her face as she peered at him. He had been keeping stride with her.

Mio was known to be wary around people. She knew most wouldn't hesitate to throw her to death, so she had learned to do the same.

Until Deidara proved to be worthy of trust a metaphoric stake would be held against his heart.

He chuckled, walking closer to rubb some blood which had smeared under her eye. The bomber then lifted a hand to show her the sticky substance.

"You're covered in blood, yea".

Mio's eyes caught on the tounge sticking from his palm, but raised no question about it. Peculiar.

Begrudgedly she agreed. "Fine, but I still won't hesitate to kill you".

Once again the blond raised his arms surrender, yet he remained smiling. Mio was, dare say- cute.

×

WELCOME TO A LOVE TRIANGLE

Sasuke can't always get what he wants👏👏 he needs to work for it!

I dont have a chapter ready for Captivated and probably wont tonight, so I'm giving y'all this one as an apology. Enjoy💖

Stay healthy, stay smart and stay coole 💖💖