³2

*-_☆ 𝕸𝖔𝖑𝖙𝖊𝖓

S⃟T⃟A⃟R⃟

𝙆𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙙 𝙈𝙞𝙤'𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙪𝙣𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚. It had yet to work.

From the little pool of knowledge he had gained on the ravenette this was odd behavior. Her eyes wide with fear and leaking skinny tears.

"Mio" his voice was hard, hands shaking her slightly, but still he gained no reaction.

She wasn't there entirely. Her eyes wandered lying to her. From her shaky vision she watched as Sasuke strode forwards, taking a hold of her face. It was a hallucination.

It looked undeniably real, but somehow she still knew it was a lie. Everything was.

The kunoichi had lived her life to ruin others. She was not broken by Danzo, she was not broken by the Hokage and she was not broken by the Uchiha massacre. Mio broke herself.

In what she percieved as her loves arms, Mio Uchiha passed out.

Kakashi sighed, smearing some of the blood off her face. Maybe he had been too hard on her? With ease he picked her up and walked her to the infirmary.

Konoha was left damaged with broken buildings and streets. Wounded villagers and corpses. Still like always they would somehow find a way out, even without Sarutobi.

That snake, Orochimaru didn't even stay to fight it out. Like a vermin he fleeted in search of his own healing solution.

After everything it would take an entire week and seventeen hours before Mio would awaken again. This she would be told, was becuase the kunochi was in a medically induced coma.

Or, in other words, the doctors didn't trust her to stay in the hospital. They were right not to.

Either way, waking up had the ravenette feeling almost worse than before. Her head pounded, throat was irrationally dry and eyes stung. Not to mention she had  basically become a mummy from all the bandages.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" Sasuke teased, sitting in the chair closest to her. He too looked pretty beat up.

Mio opened her mouth to speak, but a sharp pain cut off her. With a neutral expression the boy handed her a water filled cup. She drank it slowly.

"Have you been discharged?" Her eyes surfed over his form, he wasn't in a hospital gown or hooked up to an iv.

The Uchiha nodded, leaning back with a sigh. "Tell me about yourself". Even if they weren't ment to be, the boys words were was almost demanding.

"My favorite food is peaches, I like the color grey and my birthday is December twenty seventh". Her eyes were trained on the open window, watching at the curtain flapped trying to fly out.

Thay was not the answer he wanted. He wanted to know the real stuff. "Mio-".

"I'm tired, I'm going to sleep". The kunoichi laid on her side, facing away and waiting for Sasuke to leave. With a defeated sigh he finally did.

Later Kakashi would lean on the doorway, peering at his student. He, alike to Sasuke had questions. Seemingly everyone did.

Silently he walked forwards, placing a katana blade on the bed. He had found it after her battle with Orochimaru.

"Thanks" Mio shifted slowly, sitting up. The kunoichi's eyes still heavy with sleep. Her hands surfed over the slick metal.

"Its a rare blade" his head motioned towards it. "Where'd you get it?"

Mio sighed, meeting eyes with the jounin. "From my bestfriend". Her finger lighted traced the blades edge, it was seraded with white edges. "Whom I slaughtered".

With a hiss she pulled her hand back, blood raising to her skin.

Kakashi remained quiet, even as his eyes drew down into a glare.

"Don't you know" the ravenette continued. "The root makes everyone kill their partner". She looked him dead in the eye.

"I'm sorry" he swallowed. Mind shifting back the his mission which went horrible wrong. When he killed his teammate. It was a true apology.

"Don't worry, I'm going to kill Danzo with this blade and everything will be ok".  The kunoichi's eyes held no joking look.

That was the hope she'd hold on to- everything would be okay when Danzo was dead.

×

I FINSHED WRITING THIS BOOK LAST NIGHT OMG. Yall still have like 2 more chapters left though lol.

This is unedited, but enjoy lovelies♡