The 1st Anniversary Of FaeLovesFood

Guess what guys? Today is a very special day. It's the first anniversary of this account!

1 year ago, I started Wattpad with no experience whatsoever and became an official member. For the first day, I tried out the things like Create, News Feed and a whole bunch of others. At that time I was totally obsessed with headcanons and before making my account, had this desire to start my own headcanon book. That was my intention. Just to make sure, I searched 'Percy Jackson headcanons' and I found only 1-3 stories that focused specifically on Percy Jackson headcanons. I immediately brainstormed and came up with a few very short but original headcanons and published them the next day on 22nd December 2013, [Edit: It's was actually the 21st. FaeLovesFood was created on the 20th. Yup. Trust me to mess up the date of an important milestone in my life.] all at once. Each day, I would search Percy Jackson headcanons and not 3 days later I found @Gabirox's story. I loved them, and she was one of my very first followers. Now she's on top of the world; with almost 2 million reads on her story! I am so happy for her and I'm glad I was her first reader :)

I was so obsessed, I tried to update at least once a day, to the point where I would lock myself in a room to keep from any distractions. Then my sis advised me not to push it, and try to update maybe twice a week. I am so glad I listened to her!

I also started my second Percy Jackson headcanon book, a funnier one, and it's been a blast! I get so many nice comments on how it's hilarious and it's makes me happy to know I made someone smile or laugh. Since I get much less reads in that book (about 900K in comparison to this one) I occasionally pop an inside joke on here from there and it makes me glad to know some of you get it!

I went on hiatus a few times, with the occasional writers block. And that one time a few months ago where I just... could not write. At all. I didn't want to, and I just couldn't bring myself to write. But after encouragement and reading all your sweet comments, I finally came through.

When we hit 100 chapters, I decided to troll you guys and make it seem like I was ending the book. You should have known by then that I was 1) a really big troll 2) too in love with writing this book to actually stop writing it. I recalled the moments in the book, and I made a few jokes and whatnot.

And then came the ultra feel breaking chapters. I'll just name a few. I'll Come Back is I think, one of my most absolute favourites because it took me so long to write it, and featured my OC Trin! It also broke many hearts so I guess that's a bonus? Then I rewrote it with two more additional pages and I guess broke even more hearts.

The Stars Hurt was also one, because it featured Zoë Nightshade. Dark Past is also one, and I put in something really important there that Wattpad decided to delete -,-

The Valentine's Day Specials were also some. It was really stupid, because my birthday is on Valentine's Day, and me being me, tried to write 6 one-shots in a whole school day. Not to mention the course I had to attend till 5pm that same day. In the end, the last one was updated either in late February or early March, possibly even later. And I promised it would be on Valentine's Day. That's why I always draft them out now.

Then, a new, quite unfamiliar ship emerged. Zukë, thanks to @IntellectualHardcore. I wrote two one-shots based on that ship and one half headcanon, and you guys absolutely loved it! I plan to write more in the future.

Nico headcanons were also popular. It just... they are ones that hit me the hardest.

Tratie ones also came, and I loved doing them! I had actually liked writing about them both!

Crossover headcanons are also in the list, starting with my very first one, involving The Hunger Games called Cornucopia. Since you guys liked that one so much, I wrote a few more but it didn't get as much love as the first one maybe because they were Harry Potter. Nevertheless, I was proud of them.

In All Seriousness was seriously, in all seriousness, a real feel breaking one. It's the new "Okay? Okay." okay? Okay, I really hate myself for doing what I just did, I'm sorry.

And then there were the family headcanons which consisted Nico-Hazel, Percy-Poseidon and Annabeth-Athena. I really want to write more, and I think the next family headcanon is going to be Jason-Jupiter, although I'm not entirely sure.

To The Heroes Of Olympus! and The Leader are also nice ones. I like them, but I'm not entirely sure why. Care to help me?

Then we hit a million reads.

Wow... I cannot express my gratitude for that, it's just... amazing. It's amazing how many times my story has been read, it's amazing why people would want to read it in the first place 😋 It's amazing how many of you Food Doods/Cream Puffs have stuck with me.

A few days ago, I discontinued Haters Will Never Understand, as I just had no desire to continue writing it. I am really sorry. An apology is written on the page itself.

I also created two random books, an ask and answer book, a doodle book, The United OTP Bridesmaids Association, The Headcanon And One-Shot Games (sadly stopped), My Book Of Tadashi Hamada (Tadafae) and two roleplay books. I never thought I would create that many. At first, I thought the only book I was going to have was this one but I guess I was wrong.

As the days go by, the feels get stronger and the crying gets harder. But that's all a part of life! I'm sorry for breaking your feels all the time. I really am. I don't know how to stop it. But I promise you, in the future, the feels will be much worse, so brace yourselves!

I just want to say, so much has happened in one year. For that, I thank all of you for everything! Without your support I wouldn't be where I am now.

I love each and every single one of you. Thank you.