Important A/N

As all of you know, I was supposed to write one-shots for the two most popular ships from PJO and was supposed to publish them two days ago.

And I failed.

Again.

Like last year.

Ha-ha go me.

Okay so let me explain myself.

Some of you know I have joined brass band and let me tell you, the schedule is pretty hectic. To balance my time for it, doing homework, studying and getting my rest, I'll have no time to write. For that I apologize to all of you.

My phone is dying and I want to get this out soon and stop beating around the bush.

There's a brass band competition in my district on the 26th of April, as well as one in Taiwan from the 27th of April to the 4th of May. Chances are, I won't be able to update until the Taiwan competition is over because of practice, training, formation, blah blah blah...

I'm really frustrated now, because I really, really need time to update because I want to update but I really, really don't have time so therefore I can't update. You get me, bruh?

I just....

I PROMISE YOU GUYS EMPTY PROMISES ALL THE FREAKING DAM TIME AND THAT JUST REALLY SUCKS

I AM SO SORRY

I hope you can forgive me.

As of now, not only will this book be on hold, but I will be inactive on my account. I may pop by every now and then to say hi and check my notifications but I won't be updating unless I get a really brilliant idea.

So yes, FaeLovesFood will be going quite inactive (as if it already wasn't) and will not update until further notice.

Thanks to those of you who understand my situation, and I hope to the guys who don't, please bear with it for just two months.

I don't know if you guys like the stuff I write or nah, so this may not be a big deal to you. But to me, it is. I built my way through this account and I'm not giving up on it just yet. As a responsible (and yet irresponsible ) author of this account I feel like it is my job to tell you things like this.

So yeah. It's unconfirmed when I'll start writing again, but I am not going to stop. I repeat, I'm NOT going to stop.

~ Fae