We Own The Sky (Jason|Thalia/Headcanon)

Thalia still hadn't learned how to fly after the war. Not that she tried though. She was still more afraid of heights than Annabeth was with spiders. Okay, maybe not that much but you get the picture. She didn't dare to attempt to lift herself off the ground, even at a few milimeters, thinking that once she did she wouldn't be able to stop. Then there was her brother Jason. Jason took notice of this and came to the conclusion that she just needed guidance, patience and a lot of time. Setting up times and days when she should practice, he helped her through and through, leaving tips and advice along the way. He told her to focus and not get distracted easily by her surroundings. She did so. He told her to concentrate on her goal and only her goal. She did so. He told her to trust and belive him, but more importantly trust and believe in herself. She did so. Thalia opened her eyes. The vast, clear blue sky filled up her vision. White clouds swirled and puffed up around her. She cried. She did it. She actually did it. Next to her, Jason was flying around and doing air-tricks. He smirked at her, with a I dare you expression. Thalia thought, could I...? She dove lower, gradually gaining speed and willed herself to rise after a short period of time. She looped in the air, a dizzy but happy sensation taking over her. She laughed. She and Jason flew for a while before landing back in CHB, where their friends were obviously shocked. Thalia landed smoothly. She realized how scared she had been just a few weeks ago. "Now how about that, sis?" Jason said, breaking her wall of thoughts and smiling proudly. "Now, we own the sky. The both of us."

*-*-*-*

I'M GONNA WATCH SPONGE OUT OF WATER!

That show was my childhood, I can't tell you how excited I am!