Sleighs And Sleds (Christmas Headcanon)

Annabeth, Piper and Hazel came up with a fun idea for the children of Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter. They convinced Frank to be Santa Claus, while the three of them, Leo, Percy and Jason became the 'elves', running around and helping Santa do whatever elves were supposed to do. With the help of a few of the cabins, like Hephaestus and Hermes, they made some imperial gold sleds for the younger demigods that came with various modifications and extras. Like the fact that it had rockets and firecrackers, something Leo put in. He did get a few lectures from the girls, saying that it could hurt the children. In the end, he reluctantly removed the rockets and firecrackers. And replaced them with candy instead.

They went back and forth between both camps, recruiting a few 'elves' each time the way people have shifts. This carried on for about a week before they pulled out the big surprise. They pulled out a gigantic sleigh complete with 12 mechanical reindeer, Frank in the front as Santa Claus. Leo almost made that sleigh out of Festus but Annabeth and the other girls again told him off because they wanted the sleigh to be just that. It could steer itself, so all Frank would do was say, "Ho ho ho!"

Children could ride the sleigh and it would bring them up in the air. Frank wanted to become a reindeer for more effect, but Hazel told him to stay being Santa instead.

The sleigh was like the sleds, except bigger and more festive. There were lights and wreaths and all things Christmas. Each child who boarded the sleigh would get a gift, and could keep coming over and over again. The children laughed and played and had a good time. The older demigods decided that nothing warmed their hearts more.

*-*-*-*

I am so sorry for the late update but I had no time to write! Also, the next update may come later than 24 hours from now since I have no wifi and my mobile data is 80% used, probably more now.

Again, this headcanon is a little empty (trust me, I wanted to add a lot more) but I'm busy at the moment because my cousin's wedding is next week. Hopefully you guys will like this. I swear, if I don't get wifi...