Hey Buddy (Nico/Headcanon)

Hey buddy! Here we are, saving the world, again. It's been a pretty bumpy ride, monsters at every corner, risking lives for the sake of others. But that's what friends do right? We all come together, in the worst of times and still, we laugh. We just wish that you would join us, sometimes, but we understand. From all of us, here's to you.

From Percy - Dude, you are the man! I know, some rocky history we had, but really, that's what it is: history. I know you say you forgive me and all but I keep feeling that Bianca's death was my fault. I'm sorry for that and I can't earn your forgiveness, but I'll let you know, I wish I could see that 10 year old smiling boy, actually smiling again. I still want to see the curious kid who I immediately took for as my little brother.

From Frank - I had my doubts about you but man, I never thought someone could be so good at Mythomagic! Keep doing what you do, and maybe we'll gather for a few more rounds ;)

From Jason - Hey little guy. I know you hate being called that but sometimes you're just like a little bro to me, you know? We're all family here, see, and I would never want my little bro to be left out. Whether you like it or not, you're one of us. We'll be there for you buddy. 

From Leo - I've known you for not long, and as much as I know you don't like the company of others, especially me, talk to any of us. We'll be there for you kid. Whatever you need. And Hazel told me you like chocolate! I have plenty of that, so drop by and maybe I'll give you some. We can make a chocolate castle then eat it :D

From Piper - I'm not going to even attempt to lace some charmspeak into this because what I'm going to say is true. Without you being here, most of us would already probably be dead. We needed you, and we still do. Because you're our Nico. We've lost so many people but we can't lose you. I can feel love, and you've grown on us a lot. And we know you feel the same about us. 

From Annabeth - Nico, I know it's hard for you now but honestly, I can feel it. Being smart isn't the only job a child of Athena has. And nor should it be feeling dark all the time for a child of Hades. Let's prove them wrong, squirt. Let's show them that we are much more.

Hazel - You are literally my saviour, Nico. As much as I know you hate moments like this, I'm going to say it anyway. I love you, and I'll never stop. You took me out of my misery and made me into someone new. And I'll probably never be able to repay to. But thank you.

Sincerely,

Th Son of Poseidon

The Son of Mars

The Son of Jupiter

The Son of Hephaestus

The Daughter of Aphrodite

The Daughter of Athena

Your sister, Hazel. Daughter of Pluto.

After reading that letter, for the first time in a long time, the son of Hades smiled. He didn't think he'd have any other siblings after he met Hazel, nor would he think of having friends. But he realized, he had so much more and it was right under his nose. He didn't normally like being called those nicknames but the 7 of them were an exception. They were his family.

_____________________________________________________________________________

So I was writing the Tratie thingie and suddenly, I just felt like this had to be done. I mean, we don't show enough appreciation for our boy Nico. Just.

In other news, I am procrastinating. And I'm being Captain Obvious. Wow, big news. And you know those things I put next to the title like e.g. '(Nico/Headcanon)'? I'll be doing them a lot, the first slot is for the topic of the chapter and the second slot is for the input of 'Headcanon' or 'One-Shot'. Just thought I should throw that out there. And these 'letter' thingies might come by again, just to show much more emotion that can't normally be depicted.

Question (I was actually saving this up for the Tratie one-shot but oh well): Describe me and my personality. It can be anything, just be completely honest. You could call me the Queen of Awkward Turtles. You could call me Heir of Rick Riordan. Sarcastic, mean, anything. And for you Apple users? Throw in some emojis to describe me too.

Personally, I would use every single food emoji there is.

But really. Just think of Nico.