Fear (Headcanon)

Nico sat in the corner of the room. The tip of his sword was firmly implanted into the floor. He gripped the hilt. He felt depression, an uncontainable feeling. He was overwhelmed by the fear and sadness taking over him. The memories of him as a baby, Bianca at his school play, winning the Battle Of Manhattan. Now he had nobody. No Bianca to care for him. A dead mother and a distant father. The weeks had gone by like a breeze. He felt nothing. He shut his eyes. I am not scared. I am not afraid. I am NOT scared. He squeezed his eyes tighter. A tear slid down his cheek. It dropped onto the Stygnian iron blade. His cheeks turned red, stinging as more tears dropped. He opened his eyes. They hurt from straining them shut for too long. But he could barely feel the pain. Lulling himself back into his dark emotions, he whispered, "I am scared. I am afraid."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Okay I feel like crying. I love Nico a lot and I can't bear to see him sad... Nico is our Ghost King and ... and...

ASDFGHJKL he can't die... he just better not die...

Other news, I am really addicted to Ellie Goulding's song Beating Heart from Divergent. It's so beautiful... The song is at the side ------->

And also, I will be doing this thing where you guys tell me about your published stories and I will check them out. Whichever ones I like a lot, I will give a shoutout in each update. Starting with this one.

AND my new book, the one I was talking about a few chapters ago is coming real soon so be on the look out for it!