I Lived (Crossover/Headcanon)

Tris' eyes darted from one person to another. Her hands tightened around the small handgun that she gripped ever so tightly.

*

Percy too, consciously did the same as she. He cautiously looked around, Riptide already in sword form in his hand.

*

Katniss had already long notched an arrow while constantly switching aims at the 'targets' of unknown people standing before her. Her trusty bow wasn't going to let hee down anytime soon.

*

Clary had Heosphoros ready in one hand and a stele in the other, looking at the strangers surrounding her. She bit her lip, and tried to concentrate more if there was a need to apply a rune in an ultra-quick situation.

*

Hazel, as confused as she ever was, just stood there with Philip beside her. She had no idea why there were people with weapons around her but she never let her guard down, not even once. Albeit, physical strength she had none, but mental power she possessed.

*

Harry completed the circle of 6 and made everyone think he was crazy by holding onto a stick that was actually his wand. Muttering incoherent words, probably trying to remember charms and spells useful in such situation, he steadily pointed his wand at each person one by one.

*

But a wave of understanding washed over them after a period of time which consisted lots of staring and interrogation.

They had not known each other, not in the past, not ever. Yet they all had something in common, even though they had never met. To know that they were all acquaintances, all friends in a sense and not enemies, they spoke the two words which united them all.

"I lived."

Because each had faced deadly situations that almost cost them their life, some still experiencing that, or had already experienced death itself. But dead or alive, breathing or not, each had lived to their hopes and not in vain. Each had done what they wanted to do in life.

In fact...

... they are all still living, in a way.

*-*-*-*

Yes, I used that edit made with all the characters above based on OneRepublic's song I Lived and it was my sole inspiration for this headcanon. And this crossover may be one of the most confusing and illogical headcanons I have ever written. Like seriously. I don't even know where they are right now. The setting could be at a swimming pool or something I don't know. The point is, I'm trying to make sense out of something that can't be made sense of. ^~> hAve a LovELy DaY!1!1