No Kisses (Chrisse/Headcanon)

Clarisse was really embarrassed by her boyfriend sometimes. She would walk around camp with him at her trail like a lost puppy. Once she lost it and said, "Rodriguez, quit following me!" Unaffected by her words he continued following her. "Just one kiss?" he pleaded. "No." she snapped. "Pleaseee?" he whimpered with puppy dog eyes. Clarrise rolled her eyes and gave in. "Fine. But make it quick.". "Yay, Clary's going to kiss me!" Clarisse froze. "DON'T CALL ME THAT!!! NO KISS FOR YOU." she thundered. She left swiftly, doing something shocking right before. Chris stood at his spot in pain, clutching a nearby tree for support. "This is love. Best girlfriend ever. Tough as a drakon she is." he muttered weakly before his eyes rolled to the back of his head and fainted. In his unconciousness, somehow he managed to say, "That's my Clarywoo." Clarisse heard him from afar, came back, repeated what she did and muttered a small "I love you.' There he lay groaning in pain, shaken up by her into conciousness. And you're probably wondering, what did Clarisse do to make him writher in pain? Well, let's just say she kicked him right where the sun don't shine.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Ahh, long time no Chrisse! I felt like I had to do this, cause I only did one before. And maybe some Charlena too? Expect those!!

The winner of the shoutout for this chapter is... DreamDanceDo with her story 'PJO And HoO One-Shots'. The ideas were so original and so funny it just made me love it. So yeah, dedicated to her!

And a small reminder, if you guys ever want to use my ideas or word by word any of my headcanons or one shots for anything at all, PLEASE TELL ME. I have noticed in a lot of places that my ideas are being used the same day or a day after I post my chapters. So guys, PLEASE TELL ME whether you want to use them or not.

AND I want to congratulate @Gabirox on earning a rank in Fan Fiction. Well done! She has been one of my very first followers, so thanks to her for that!