True Love (Tratie/One-Shot)

Requested by @kk_summer !! I hope you like it!!

__________________________________________________________________________

Katie laughed as she saw Travis fall into the lake. His brother Connor was laughing hysterically at him. He spurted out water and did a thumbs up sign at her. Her funny and idiotic boyfriend could have anybody cracking up. She thought back to when they first became a couple 6 months ago.

~Flashback~

"Travis!! What did you do to my flower seeds?" Katie growled .

"It wasn't me! I swear." He tried to look as innocent as possible but he just couldn't hide that glint of humour.

Katie sighed in exasperation. "Don't lie! I know you did this." Travis thought for a while amd turned bright red.

"Okay Katie come with me." Before she could protest, Travis grabbed her and brought her towards the woods near a small stream.

"Alright why are we here." Katie said it in a strict tone but she could feel herself trembling. Travis shook his head. "First off I admit it was me who took the seeds. But I wasn't the one who dumped it in mud and dried it. That was Connor." Katie was about to explode when Travis resumed talking. "But the real reason that we're here," Travis bit his lip "is because I have to admit something. I love you."

Katie was stunned. She didn't know how to react. "I-I d-don't know what to say I-"

Travis took her hand gently. "It's ok. You don't have to say anything. Just answer this. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Katie started crying and nodded vigorously. "Yes! Yes I will!"

Then his tone turned serious. "Katie, do you like me too?" he asked. Somehow she knew why he was asking this. He was afraid. Afraid that this was done only out of pity. She gave him his most honest thought.

"Yes. Yes I do like you. Every bit."

Travis smiled and embraced her. "Then may I?"

"Silly boy of course you may."

Travis pulled her in and kissed her, a kiss that she had never felt before. A kiss, she knew was true love.

~Flashback~

Katie smiled. That was the best moment of her life. She waved and beckoned a very wet Travis to come over to her.

"Hello girlfriend. How are you?" he said cheekily. He gave her a hug, leaving her wet, but she kissed him full on the lips.

Katie grinned. "Hello boyfriend. I've never felt better. Now let's get you and I dry."

Katie wrapped her arm around Travis' waist and he put an arm around her.

"Love you."

Katie kissed him on the cheek and rested her head on his shoulder. "I've never loved anyone more."