Whirling Blackness

Selena's P.O.V

I lie here on the cold bed, a pathetic and limp body, letting this animal feed on me. He bites, scratches and licks all over my body; the pain is unbearable. It takes me back to that horrible day, the day I have been yearning to forget for years. I think the pain can not get any worse but I think wrong. An even more piercing and fatal pain overtakes my body as I feel something cut into my stomach. I gasp and thrash like a beached fish. I see his glinting emerald eyes. Everything becomes more and more hazy and blurry. I hear a voice. I hear voices. But that is all I hear before I enter a world of whirling blackness. 

***

Logan's P.O.V

I hold her limp body in my arms, shaking her in the hope she would wake up and smirk like she always does. I was hoping that this was some sort of prank. Some stupid joke. 

Carefully, wrapping her in the bedsheets, I lift her petite figure off the bed, pushing past the bastard on the floor that I called a friend.. What if I had come a few seconds earlier? Would this have happened? I took her in my arms, racking my brain with these questions.  I feel the most helpless I have ever felt in my life. Why? Because I think I'm in love with the girl I'm carrying in my arms.

***

A/N: OMG it's been like four years and I just reread my fan fiction. I just couldn't help writing another chapter for you guys. 

Sorry for the realllllyyy long  wait