Bodyguard

Selena's P.O.V

Throughout dinner and the movie, this Chace guy has been giving me the creeps. So I have decided to ignore them. Anyway, right now there's a way bigger problem than that.

Chace was supposed to sleep in the guest room with Logan but guess what?! There's no room. 

Even though I though it was the perfect idea for this situation, Taylor disagreed with the fact that we should let him sleep on the couch. Then guess what? He can't sleep with Taylor because her room is even smaller. Then that left me. I had enough space on the floor to place a mattress.

"Okay, so Selena, sorry but Chace has to sleep with you"

I felt my head about to burst. How was I supposed to sleep knowing that a perv, creepo, sta...

Before I could continue my list, who decides to step in?

"I'll sleep with Selena" Logan interrupted, raising his hand.

"WHAT!" I screamed although a bit, and should I say a tiny bit of me was relieved that I didn't have to sleep with Chace but this pervert was just as bad.

With that Logan pushed me to the corner of the room, far enough for Chace and Taylor not to hear.

He leans down to my ear, his hot breath tickling it. With his sexy deep voice he huskily said, "I know that Chace is creeping you out, and believe me, he's a dangerous guy. With you dressed like, anyone would want to rape you in your sleep, So I'll be your bodyguard for the time being. Don't worry, I'll be able to control myself."

I gulped as he left me sending me a wink. My head spun at how hot he was. No he is not hot, Sel.

He was right though, Chace did look dangerous. I walked over to Taylor and nodded, showing that I agreed with Logan.

"Okay, goodnight see you tomorrow" Taylor said waving as she walked to her room. Chace and Logan looked like two wolves glaring at each other; eyes burning. Rolling mine, I headed over to my room which had a mattress already placed on the floor. Sighing, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

***

Logan's P.O.V

After finishing the glaring contest with Chace I headed over to the bathroom. I opened the door only to reveal a gorgeous looking Selena brushing her teeth. I crept behind her and grabbed her by the waist, spinning her around

"Lophan, puth me thown" she screamed, spraying toothpaste everywhere, including me. I dropped her before wiping the toothpaste off of my T-shirt.

"Urgh, this is what they mean by say it, don't spray it. Well, you missy need to learn your manners. But awesome Logan will instead give you a reward. How about hooking up again?" I say teasing her.

"Shut up, that's more like a punishment" she says returning to brushing her teeth. 

"Anth you thuold knock bethor thou come in" she says stopping to glare at me.

"What? I didn't understand a single thing. That means I didn't hear what you just said. That means I can walk in whilst you are having a shower without knocking" I say, eyebrows raised

"I think you understood everything I said and don't you dare think about seeing me in the shower" she said pushing me out of her way.

I lean against the doorframe forbidding her to get out.

"Well, thanks for the idea" I say looking up into the corner of the room as if I was thinking about her in the shower right now. Well, I kind of was. I can imagine the water running down her body, tracing every inch of it. God that water must be lucky. Aaah, now I understand why people call me a pervert.

Beneath Your Beautiful {A Lolena Story}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें