She Better Like It Rough

Chace's P.O.V

I turn around to see her lying on the bed, with not a piece of clothing on her. Just naked, looking like an angel. My hand, tenderly run over her smooth arm as my other makes its way up her thigh.  

Her moans of pleasure cause me to become more turned on. Whilst my lips leaves trailers of wet kisses around her stomach, my hand squeezes her breast. With both of my hands on the side of her waist, I push myself up her body and I lay on top of her, sucking on both her nipples. Moving further upwards, I passionately kiss her tender lips, concurrently permitting my hands to explore her body, every spot and curve.... 

Well, that's how far my dream got. I want her beautiful, sexy body. I want her. I want Selena. From the night that I nearly got what I wanted, the fucking bastard and so-called friend came and ruined it all, I have been playing nice with the motivation that I will have her incredible body one day and it won't be a dream. So, it's morning, in Selena and Taylor's cabin since we slept over. 

I grab the pocket knife from my coat which was draped over the couch we slept on last night. I might need it someday, when I don't get the one I want, I could with a bit of threatening. Thats what I'm known for; getting what I want and I want her. Silently, trying not to wake Taylor up who was the only one sleeping, I lift myself off the couch. The couch where she slept last night. Bending over the side of the couch I smell her irresistible vanilla perfume. Sexy, just like her. Where are Logan and Selena anyway? 

I make my way to the bathroom only to bump into her, the one I was just dreaming about. Preparing my goody-goody face, I look at her however my eyes don't meet her face at all. Here she is, wrapped only in a white towel, her beautiful, long, glossy legs sprouting from underneath the towel. My eyes continue to run over her exposed skin. I was completely unaware of anything, just her. 

"Crap." That was all I can possibly make out. 

She begins to blabber on but I can't hear a word she was saying, all I could think about is that body. Just the removal of that one piece of clothing, can delight me. Now, is my chance to allow my dream to become reality. Just when I realise she is walking past me to her room, I grab her hand and pull her into a small box room with me. In seconds, I turn around and shut the door. Turning back around, I meet a puzzled Selena, smirking. Logan's had his fun with her, now it's my turn.

She better like it rough.

***

Selena's P.O.V - a few minutes ago

Well that was awkward. I've learnt a lesson from that. Always remember to lock the bathroom door so a stupid pervert wouldn't walk in when you are having a shower.

I make my way to the bedroom which Taylor and I have to share due to the minute size of the cabin. I stare down at the wooden floorboard, as I run my mind over the latest episode of my hideous series with Logan. My eyes study the detailed tiny wood grains whilst my mind studies the visions of the shower incident. 

Something about him made me smile, although half of me wanted to smack the fuck out of him for staring at my exposed skin with such lust. I skipped a few episodes back, to the car journey, where he had been so down to earth and almost shown what's beneath that thick layer of bad boy. Images of his silky hair that I can run my hand through all day, his soft, rough lips, his flawlessly sculpted jaw, his perfectly shaped abs and those irresistible turquoise orbs sketch themselves in my head like a slide show. A slide show I can watch all day. I can't help, but allow my smile to widen. Am I...? No, never! My thoughts and my smile disappear, as I bump - for the second time this morning - into someone. I look up to see Chace.

"Hey, Good morn..." I stop in the middle of my greeting, when I realise his eyes are not even meeting mine. I raise my eyebrow, to portray an inquisitive look.

"Chace?" I wave my hand in front of his eyes, which are not seeming to move at all.

"Crap." I hear him mutter.

Then I realise why. Here I am, in a towel with only half of my body covered.

"Oh, this" I say to the staring Chace, pointing down at my partly hidden body. "Sorry, Chace. I'll go and change" I push past him to get to my room. Just then, I feel a hand grab my free hand, and push me into what looks like a small box room. I feel my heart suddenly stop at that second. Once I hear the door click, I abruptly turn around to again see a muffled outline of a figure. Chace?

"What the hell, Chace? You scared the hell out of me" I scream at him. My brow furrows as I witness a devious smirk gradually appear on his face. He flicks his dirty blonde hair away from his golden green eyes which were clearly undressing the only item of clothing I am currently wearing. 

Before I know it, I see him grab a shiny object from his pocket. A knife? 

"Chace what...what are you do...doing?" I stutter with fear as I observe his fingers tapping on the pocket knife. I try to move but my feet are stuck to the ground. What is he going to do? Just like the knife, his emerald eyes shine; shine with hunger. I try to make a noise but nothing comes out except a weak whimper.  I bite on my lip to stop it from trembling as he tilts his head to a said, almost looking like he was enjoying this.

"I can't control my strong desire for you. I want you. I want you Selena. I want your beautiful body. Now it's time to have fun, Selena" he huskily says, smirking.

What? Strong desire? He wants me? My body? Time to have fun? 

Question tumble one after another into my head, but I don't have time for questions at all. The distance between us gets closer but it isn't me moving back, he's approaching me.

***

A/N:

I'm so sorry for making it short again.But I wanted to stop there so it would be cliffhanger. Anyway do you like it?

What do you think Selena was questioning herself about before denying it?

What do you think Chace is going to do?

 Thank you for reading xxx

Selenagomezrox1999 ;*