Looks Who's Drooling Now

Logan's P.O.V

Well, the name's Logan Leman 20 years old, hooks up with a slut every night, bad boy, one night stander, yeah the list can go on forever, really.

So I'm here in the club, with Chace, my bestie, looking for the one to fuck tonight. Right now I'm at the bar and Chace is right next to me, blabbering on about last night's sex whilst I finish a glass of beer asking for another one to the bartender. A drunk blonde approaches me and begins to rustle her hands through my hair. Giving her the 'not interested' look, I return to drinking the beer.

Suddenly I hear gasps and I think don't even the Dj was focusing on his work since the music had stopped. I turned to look at Chace before I fully turn my attention onto what caused the chaos to stop. I see him with his mouth open and practically drooling

"Dude, your drooling" I commented sniggering. Ignoring me, he carried on gazing. Confused at what had completely shocked him, I follow his gaze and then I realise why everyone was breath-taken.

There came walking what looked like an angel from heaven. She was drop dead gorgeous with absolutely no faults.

Her chocolate orbs shone against the lights above, then came her lips which were plump and soft. Her brown locks fell over her shoulders perfectly framing her elegant face. I could look at her face all day long.

Not only was she beautiful but smoking fucking hot. Her red dress clung to her body, carefully outlining her curves. Right now I want to just go and fuck her right here. Her dress exposed a bit of cleavage but enough to make me gasp. Then came her killer legs. Dang, they seemed to go on for days. God was she sexy. She was probably the reason for why the word sexy even existed. She is the sexiest and hottest thing I have ever seen my whole life excluding the one I see in the mirror everyday of course. Perverts wolf whistled as she waked sexily through them, smirking. This probably happened to her every day. One decided to grab her ass. Who wouldn't, but inside me I felt a pang and don't know what this pang was. Her reaction was shocking. She took his arm and twisted it and carried on walking. He cursed and walked away.

Feisty. Huh? Just what I need for tonight.

"Look who's drooling now" Chace commented disrupting my thoughts. "Who wouldn't?" I ask shrugging my shoulders. "She's fucking hot" I reason.

"I know right, I just wanna hook up with her right there. Dude, I think I'm getting a boner" Chace said, licking his lips, continuing to stare at her, eyes filled with lust.

I raise my eyebrow at him before returning to the subject.

"I call dibs on her for tonight" I say smirking

"Aaah no fair, wait I saw a cute blonde over there, see you tomorrow, tell me about tonight, if you only get her"

"Duh I'll get her, I'm the Logan Lerman"

"Whatever bye man" Chace says sending me a thumbs up before he walks away.

Okay time to work the Lerman charm on her