As My Saviour

Selena's P.O.V

The hand holding my rough towel tightens but everything else lets go. I see him now, walking towards me, every step he takes, every breath I take. Before I know it, he is only a few inches away from me. 

He runs his finger through his golden brown hair, running his tongue over his lips whilst also running his eyes over my body. I try to make out words, but my mouth was just as motionless as my body. Slowly, his hand reaches out, approaching my arms. Once his finger comes in contact with my skin, I cringe under his touch. 

All he does is smirk

Everything makes sense now. The creepy looks, the stares, the sudden innocent changes. He wants me. But I don't want him. I can give myself to him right now like I give myself to every other man but I can't. I just can't. Not to someone like him

My mind commands my body to run and my voice to scream but they both disobey.  

"I know you want me, babe" he slurs, continuing to graze his hand over my arm and my weak self struggles to even swat it off. He is just a typical guy, a guy I will always avoid. A guy who only wants a girl's body. Not like him. He was different. A difference that can't be described in plain words. I know that he is a one night stander but unlike Chace he will never go straight to threatening to get what he wants. Why am I seriously thinking about that idiot when I'm in this kind of situation? Returning back to reality, I realise his hand is already roughly travelling up my thigh. 

"Stop...stop Chace" I hesitantly order, finally allowing the first few words to escape my mouth, although they only come out as lame whispers. A lopsided grin emerges on his face. 

"Stop? You want me to stop. I want you, Selena. Your perfect body. Just sex, enough for me" his face edging nearer every word whilst my heart pounds to every word. 

"No, you fucking idiot! Go and find some other bitch because I'm not the one" I push him back, finally unearthing the courage that was buried deep beneath the fear. Before I could take the first step away from him, I feel his breath on my shoulder and I soon also feel his hand on hip, causing me to gasp. With the hand which was firmly placed on my hip, he not so softly turns me around, so I was facing me.  

Just then, I witness him taking his pocket knife from his back trouser pocket. How can I forget it was here? He brings it up, against my cheek; the smooth, cold metal steel sliding across it. Shuddering, is all I can possibly do.  

"What...what are you...you going to do to me?" I ask. The worst question to possibly ever ask. 

"I always knew that this will come in handy. Handy, to get want i wanted. To get you. What do you want me to do to you?" he questions teasingly. 

"Don't touch me you... you motherfucker. You will regret it." I stupidly reply, knowing he will never regret it since I currently don't have the strength to do anything. 

"Don't touch me, you motherfucker," he imitates in a mocking high tone. "Seriously, do you think I can stop myself from touching this body," resuming the excruciating series of running his hand over the exposed skin. 

"Let go of the towel now" he simply instructs.

"What.. what.. no! I will never do that," I exclaim, holding the towel, tightly as possible as he teasingly tries to remove my hand off it.

 After a few moments, he finally gives up and bows his head, running his finger over the knife's face. 

"If you don't want to have fun the easy way, we are going to have to have fun the hard way" he says, before looking up and biting his lip. 

With that, he brought the knife closer to me. Not just anywhere, but to the hand that was holding my towel. 

Once the knife touches my skin, my eyes widen and my mouth opens and closes hopelessly like a fish without water. A fish struggling to live.  A sudden sharp shock of pain, jolts through my body as I feel the knife draw across my skin. I look down at the cut, to witness dark red liquid oozing out from it. I will never loosen the grip on my towel even if it was the last thing I will do. Realising the hand on the towel only tightening, he once again makes another cut; twice as deep and twice as painful.

He smirks with joy as sees me wince and moan. He is just purely enjoying this. Nevertheless, I don't allow my hand to let go, to reveal my bare body. I'm never going to give him want he wants. He repeats the procedure till there are five long cuts on my arm and drips of blood splattered on the ground beneath me. I can't stand it any longer. The pain is taking over my strength and determination and I feel my grip loosening and my head spinning. He tilts his head to a side, watching me clench my free fist, digging my fingers into my palm and grinding my teeth together.

At last, my hand weakens and my towel lowers down my body. But that's not the only thing that lowers down. As my arms carries my towel further down my chest, I sense kisses making their way down the every new piece of exposed skin. 

I moan, not with pleasure, but with hurt, hurt from the agonising pain shooting up across my arm and anger, anger that I am allowing him to touch me and get what he hungrily wants. He deserves to starve but I can't do anything. He's just too strong. I'm the weak, worthless rabbit whilst he's the cunning, sly fox.  

Before the towel can reveal anything he wants, I hear a voice. The voice that usually annoys me has now has saved me.  

"Hey Chace! Where are you man?" I hear Logan bellow from outside. Chace's emerald orbs roll with fury meanwhile mine hide beneath my eyelids with relief.  

"Shit" I hear Chace mutter. He looks at me for the last time before exitting. 

"If you say anything, I will fuck you till death and I warn you no one, absolutely no one will be there to save you that time" he spits, and sneers before disappearing behind the door. 

Chace's last few words replay in my head. Well, I guess I have to play my part in his fucking ridiculous act. But I'm on a flipping trip and I can't let some creep ruin it so I'm going to forget about this and live life how I deserve.  I glance down at the stinging cuts and sigh, mentally thanking God with tears running down my cheeks. Or Logan. When that thug on our date was about to rape me, he was my saviour and I never knew. A few seconds ago, he was my saviour and he never knew.  

I can't exactly thank him right now but I guess that's his duty. His job. As my saviour. Weirdly and unfortunately.

*** 

A/N:

Hey people!!! Did you like it? I was planning to do it as Logan stepping in an seeing everything but I want to keep Chace for a while as the baddy. Haha. 

Thank you sooo much for reading and sorry if it was rubbish. Please comment and tell me how you found it. Thank you!

Do you think Chace will attempt to hurt her again?

Do you think Selena will tell if someone asks her about her cuts?