Until, Now

Selena's P.O.V

So here I am at the doorstep, waiting for my bestie and my two new so-called roommates to come, so we can finally go on our so-called trip.

"Come on!" I shout impatiently, only to receive a series of lame excuses such as "Wait, just finishing my hair" which is Taylor or possibly Logan and " Just staring at your ass" which definitely was Logan. A few seconds later I feel someone by my side, so I turn to see Chace. After the first night, he's weirdly stopped giving me those dirty looks and he's actually a really nice guy.

"Hey, Selly-belly" he chuckles, ruffling my hair only to make me groan with misery. After Taylor announced my wonderful nickname -note the sarcasm- Logan and Chace are killing me by calling me Selly-Belly every second. Just then, Logan and Taylor come by side. 

"So, let's go. What were you waiting for?" Logan, winking at me. Such a multi-tasker

"You idiots" glancing at the three of them. "What were you doing, putting your make-up on?" I tease, looking at Logan.

"No need for makeup to be hot" he says with his low husky voice, leaning towards me with his warm, intriguing cologne making me stiffen. 

Pushing him away, I make way to my car, simultaneously taking out my keys. Unlocking the door, I swiftly get in and start the engine. I only got my car after a tedious 4 times of failing the driving tests and you wouldn't how happy I was to finally hear that I passed. 

Before I could start the engine, I hear someone knocking on the window beside me. I turn my head, and there stood Taylor. Rolling down my window, I slightly poke my head out.

"What's up?" I ask Taylor acting like I didn't know what was happening

She cocks an eyebrow and places her hand on her hip.

"Where do you think you're going,missy? she asks with that irritating 'know it all' tone. I knew this would happen and all I was trying to do was escape before she caught me. Well, I'm caught now.

Banging my head on the wheel, I hear Taylor begin her lecture.

"We talked about this before. You know Logan car's getting repaired right now and that Chace left his at home because he came with Logan here. You also know that we chose who's going with you because you only have a two-seater car and you can't go by yourself since it's a long trip."

I look up at her, with my irresistible puppy dog eyes. She closed her eyes, telling me to stop it. Well, after all those years with me as her best friend she probably knows how to overlook the charm.

"Logan's coming with you, and that's all" causing me to groan as she reminds me. He, amazingly was drawn out of the hat to be my car companion. Once, Taylor was gone I return to banging my head on the steering wheel.

"Woah, who would I have to sleep with if you're gone"

I sigh as I turn to see the last person I ever wanted to see, standing outside the car with that smirk. With no permission, he opens the door to the car and before I knew it I was lifted off the seat with my chin banging against his back.

"What the hell are you doing?" I scream, whilst pounding my fists on his back, obviously not even making him flinch.

"I'm driving" he simply answered, placing me on the passenger's seat next to the driver's seat.

"What? No! This is my car and I drive it!" I  exclaim, miserably failing to escape through the car door he was swiftly barricading.

"Shut up or I'll fuck you" he simply said, shutting me up that second. I sat there like an innocent puppy whilst he made his way to the driver's seat.