One Of Those Girls

Logan's P.O.V

It was surprising how she didn't fall for the usual irresistible Lerman charm like all girls do. She was definitely something different. She didn't even fall for the pickup line, girls sometimes faint after hearing it. I'm up for a challenge though.

"What do you want" she mutterswith an annoyed look sketched on her gorgeous face.

"I want you"I say seductively

"Seriously, drop the act; just be straightforward, just say that you wanna hook up with me."

"Fine I wanna hook up with you"

"I know you were probably were the jerk and player in high school, girls drooling over you and if that was the case we are the exactly the same" She said smiling with a hint of sarcasm

It didn't surprise me that boys will drool over her since she was drop dead gorgeous.

"Oh, maybe in our case the 'opposite attract' idea doesn't exactly imply"

"Whatever" she mumbles clearly irritated and walks away.

I follow her causing her to turn around and I push her to the wall. I breathe heavily into her neck taking in her lovely vanilla scent; I move my hand up and down her slim waist hoping to seduce her.

"I know you want me" I said huskily

Pushing me off, she curses at me before again walking sexily away.

I watch her hips sway and I couldn't help but run after her.

"Whoa hold on there, no bad language"

She frowns and says omething I didn't expect.

"Don't think I've fallen for your charm because I haven't but I came here to look for someone to hook up with so, my apartment or yours"

Confused but prepared, I smirk and without a word I lead her to my car

Once we arrive at my apartment, I carry her to my room, kissing her neck. Before beginning, I ask her if I could nip to the toilet quickly since I was going to wet myself any minute. Embarrassing, right? She laughs and tells me to go and not pee over her. When I came back into my room, she lying on my bed, looking gorgeous and irresistible.

Without a word I got on top of her and began to kiss her neck. She moans as I find her sweet spot. My fingers hungrily works at her zip on her dress. Once her dress was off, my eyes wander from her gorgeous face to her delicious looking boobs hidden under her blue leopard print bra. You may be thinking how I can be this observant but I just can't stop myself from staring at her breasts.

"Quit staring, just get this over and done with" she sighs, like men always do this before they hook up with her.

She unbuttons my shirt to reveal my abs that girls usually die after seeing.

"Wowzer" she says clearly stunned "I've seen better though" For some reason I felt anger rushing through me or was it jealousy? What? How can the Logan Lerman be jealous?

I unhook her bra as she unbuckles my trousers. The breasts revealed were irresistable. Before I know it we had all our clothes on the floor and we began. She moans somehow seductively making me want her more as I move against her. Kneading her breasts, our tongues battle for dominance. I begin to suck on her neck and I move to her breasts, kissing them causing her to moan louder. I finger her panties and slowly pull it off whilst she removes my boxers.

"You're gonna love this babe" I say before continuing. I watch her chin lift in pleasure as I smirk. This is going to be a long night

***

Slowly, I adjust my eyes to the bright light entering through the slit in the curtain. I feel an empty space next to me and I smirk as I remember last night. It was probably the best sex I have had in ages and ages I mean about 24 hours. Where is she anyway?

My eyes wander around the room and there I see brunette angel. She is currently facing away from me possibly unaware of the fact I was awake. I allow my eyes to observe her beautiful body. Her long chocolate brown hair -to be specific, dip-dyed at the tips to a lighter brown- which was shining in the sunlight cascades in waves down her back. Her hair led my eyes to see what she was doing. She already has her panties on but right now she was hooking her bra on. Such a lucky man, aren't I?

"What a lovely sight to see the second I wake up" I say smirking.

She jumps and has the annoyed look which effortlessly makes me want her more.

"Where are you going?" I ask

"Home, duh" she says, her melodious beautiful voice striking me like lightning. Wait, what the hell? Isn't it meant to be the other way round. It should be me right there letting sluts beg me to stay, me that should be leaving right now. But, something about her made me go insane and made me want her really badly.

"What, can't you stay?" I ask pouting with my puppy dog eyes.

"I knew this would happen" she mutters to herself. She looks back at me and her look slightly softens and should I emphasise the word 'slightly'

"Awww, your so cute, but no, what did I say, no strings attached but I did have fun last night" she says, tying her hair in a ponytail. She is weirdly exactly like me, a one night stander but for some reason I don't want to leave her like I normally do. Instead she's leaving me.

"Oh so you're one of those girls"

"Excuse me" she asks confused, finally turning around to look at me.

"The girls who hook up with guys everyday so you won't get in relationship and get hurt"

"Wow you read me well" she comments sarcastically.

"Stay, how about another night"

"I've heard this too many times, this is why on don't date boys"

"Oh, so you're a lesbian" I say grinning

"So I'm off, bye" obviously ignoring me

Without another word, she is gone and I am left there naked on the bed, wanting her more than anything I've ever wanted. I need to have her. For some weird reason I wanted to find her. I am not going to leave her till I get her to want me.