Logan's Not Coming To Save You This Time

Selena's P.O.V

The disgusting cold sharply hits me as I get out of the warm shower. The disgusting idea that I now have to continue living my life. That disgusting truth. I grab the towel and wrap it around my body. I walk towards my room to get my clothes. Just as I enter the room, I spot a green shirt on the ground.

Wait. That's what Chace was wearing when he left. Why is it here?

My eyes widen as a hand comes out from nowhere and clasps my mouth, stifling my scream. I am pushed onto the bed roughly. Chace

"Nice to see you like this again" that cold, emotionless voice says. "Only this time it's going to go like I want it to"

"Get out of here, you piece of shit", I spit

He moves in closer, and pushes my back against the bed. From the pocket of his jeans, he slowly draws out that stained pocket knife hwich he clearly hadn't washed from before.

The hand on my towel tightens as he moves the weapon closer.

"Get off," I whinge helplessly as his body hovers over mine. I scramble around the bed, trying to escape but his knee over my thigh completely traps me.

"There's no way out, Selena" he chuckles

"Let me..." The cold, metallic touch of the pocket knife interrupts me. He slides it over my neck and moves further down, towards the towel, grinning. Realising how my body has frozen, he removes the towel effortlessly and continues to move the knife down my naked, exposed body. He rubs it over my breasts and then bends his head over to lick my nipples. I don't resist. My body is not functioning. The tears and his tongue are the only movements. I hear Chace unzip his jeans.

"Logan" I murmur, subconsciously.

Chace grins at me.

"Logan's not coming to save you this time"

That's when I hear the door open.