Whether She Likes It Or Not

...

There we are. Leaning against the wall of lockers, not an inch of space between our bodies. The sensation of his lips on mine electrifies my whole body. I realize his fingers are hastily working at the button holding my denim shorts. I let him. Within a few seconds, the layers of clothing that were previously covering our bodies are now on the ground. 

Logan smirks as he glances at my naked body. I return the smirk. 

***

Logan's P.O.V

I pin her hands to the cold wall as I kiss her closed eyes, her nose, her plump rosy lips. I go down her luxurious body, treasuring every aspect of her beautiful figure. I bite her neck and do down towards her chest. I knead her beautiful breasts in my hands as she moans with pleasure.

"Logan, stop" she whispers. 

Of course, I don't. I continue experiencing the feel of her body by licking her around her perfectly juicy breasts and sucking on her nipples. I go further down. Before I can pleasure myself even more, we hear footsteps. I feel our bodies freeze.

"Logan, how fucking long are you .... What the..."

"Oops" I hear Logan say.

***

Selena's P.O.V

Chace is standing there with his eyes wide open and gaped in shock. I rapidly grab my top and shorts and run into one of the changing cubicles before his eyes can feast upon me. Before I close my eyes, I see Logan with a hand reaching for his jeans and one covering his boner. 

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Seeing me having sex with Logan must have stirred up his anger even more. Fuck. What should I do? More importantly, what is Chace going to do?

I quickly dress myself and open the door to see Logan dressed, waiting for me.

"Hey" I mutter, placing both of my hands in the pockets of my shorts, "Where's Chace?"

Logan stands up awkwardly and grins. "Oh he's gone ahead."

We both walk out of the lockers and walk towards our cabins. The awkwardness lingers as we make our way through the muddy grass.

"It seems like it has stopped raining" Logan mumbles. There was sense of confusion on Logan's normally emotionless face. I ask him.

"There was something weird about Chace," Logan replied,"He seemed somewhat... angry. He's walked on on me having sex many times and he normally walks out casually. He even knows that we have fucked before. This time he looked upset. I didn't ask him anything but it was just weird. Not normal. Not Chace."

"Oh" I say, looking down.

"Do you know anything..." Logan begins

"No..Nothing" I quickly interrupt.

"Okay"

I decide to change the subject.

"Well, I didn't know that you could sing" I say, mockingly.

"Well now you do. You can sing quite well. Really, when I heard it I was expecting some gorgeous sexy angel. But it was just you" he mutters with the smirk.

"Shut up you piece of shit." I curse, pushing him to a side.

"Inappropriate language young lady. You have to be punished."

With that, he grabs me and lifts me onto his shoulder. I hit his back with my fists as I bounce on his right shoulder.

"Put me down you idiot!" I scream.