You Never Expect The Unexpected

Logan's P.O.V

Chuckling silently under my breath, I remind myself of the interesting encounter with Selena. She just can't stop entertaining me, can she? Smirking, I make my way to the living room, where I expect to see Taylor and Chace, fast asleep on the couch. Instead, I view my blond cousin, who was clearly abducted my sleep, but Chace was nowhere to be seen. My eyebrows furrow, as I secure the fact he isn't in the room, before searching the whole cabin. I look cautiously into every room but never seem to find my friend. Or Selena. Weird.

The angel who had formerly been wrapped in a towel is nowhere to be seen. 

Hence, I wisely decide to move to plan B which may be more successful than searching. 

"Hey Chace, where are you man?" I yell, with my hands cupped around my mouth, enabling my voice to project itself. Hopefully, I haven't woken up Taylor because the last thing you will want to see is a groggy Taylor that you have just woken up. Instead of a response from Chace, groans echo across the small corridor which seem to be heading from the living room. Oops. I'll have to deal with the monster later.  

After sighing and smacking my head, I witness a figure coming out of a...broom cupboard? I raise my eyebrow as I observe his shining jade orbs dart from side to side before spotting me and lifting his hand as a greeting. I lift my hand in response. The odd matter is the fact he eyes are shining and in his case they either shine when he is up to something or angry. With the persuasion from his gritted teeth, I predict that he's angry. Why is he angry, especially after coming out of what seems like a box room or store cupboard? He approaches casually before stopping a few strides away from me.  

"What's up?" he asks, now and then looking back at the door he had just appeared out of.  

"Nothing, just wandering where you were?" I reply shrugging my shoulders. I know something's not right and I need to know. "So, what were you doing in there?" I question, pointing at the wooden door.

"Oh, just...just looking around the place...you know" he stutters, whilst chuckling which evidently depicts the fact he is trying to hide something. He should really clean up on his lying.

"What? A broom cupboard" I tease, grinning lopsidedly

"Well.. yeah?" Chace replied, which came out like a question than an answer.

"Ohhh...kay" I drag suspiciously. I am now certain that behind that door something has gone very wrong. Pushing past him, simultaneously pushing away his lame comments to divert me from my intention, I make my way to the door, sneaking a glance at his expression. Right now, his eyes are as wide as golf balls and his mouth rapidly opening and closing like a fish. Before entering, I list the positive matters that may appear when I open this door which only seems to be one. He could be having early sex with a stranger he just met. Very unlikely; since we had only arrived here yesterday, but I guess in Chace's world anything could happen. On the other hand, there is an assortment of horrid things that may reveal itself, written down in my mind. I grab the handle to the door...

***

Selena's P.O.V

So here I am, standing like and idiot, wrapped in a towel holding my bleeding hand, trying not to scream out in pain. I don't usually fall for such ridiculous threats, but from the vision of Chace's fury I assure the fact he wouldn't hesitate killing me. I place my ear, against the cold wooden door, eavesdropping into the conversation between Chace and Logan, now and then wincing at the throbbing pain that shoots up my arm. Although it isn't the greatest thing to do, especially when I am in a situation like this I snigger silently at the stammering Chace. Logan is definitely seeming incredulous. Well, who will believe that stupid lying idiot?