I Will So Kill Him

Selena's P.O.V

Bad boy was nice. Wierd!

As stalker rushed in front I suddenly felt someone grab my arm. I looked up and there stood probably the most fierce looking thug I had ever seen, grinning down at me.

"Hey hot stuff"

I gulped as I took a step back. I usually wasn't scared of perverts but this one looked terrifying.

"Am I scaring you babe?" he said coming closer and beginning to running his hands up my waist.

"Okay I'll let you two do your business"

I turned and saw blue eyed stalker walking away.

Didn't he see that I was in trouble here? I actually though he was nice.

"Now he's gone we can fun" the thug said smirking now touching my thigh.

He begins to kiss my neck. His hold on my waist was too tight to push him off. I began to move and struggle like a fish who needed water. Tears began to wet my face as he pulled me behind a tree. He moved the hand which was on my thigh further upwards causing me to squirm more. I even yelled for help but it only came out a squeak. He slowly started to unzip my dress, fingering my breasts at the same time. Before he was able to slide the dress off I heard him yelp and his hand were off of me. Thank god, someone came to help me. Without looking back or thanking my hero I made a run for it, concurrently zipping my dress up.

Tears were now streaming down my face like a river as I got into a cab and made my way to my apartment

***

I knocked on the apartment door with tears streaming down my face.

"Why are you already... Oh my holy shit what happened Selena?" Taylor gasped as she opened the door and enveloped me in a hug.

"Well.. A huge thug came to me ..and he...was nearly going to rape me. That idiot' blue eyed stalker just left me, that coward. Luckily a hero came and saved my frikking day. But I didn't see his face because I just ran for it"

" Are you okay? Aah Selena, he's an idiot let'a just forget about it, how about a movies and hot chocolate" Taylor said

She always is the best at cheering me up. That's why we were besties.

But I couldn't forget about that idiot. All that blackmaling and date crap. He just used me. Pathetic coward. If I ever see him again that will be the end of his life.

I will so kill him.