I Need Different

Selena's P.O.V

I peer at him from the corner of my eye, in order to view a frustrated looking face. Seriously, I can never tell what's going on in that head of his. Images of the last minutes flash in my mind like a camera. I remember his hot breath on my shoulder and breasts, which made me moan with hunger. I remember his delicious scent that caused me to give in. I remember those lips, those kisses gently and softly pecking up my neck, sending shivers up my spine.

I remember everything but for some reason I don't want to forget. Continuing to observe him, I notice those little things, his tousled brown hair which swept over his brow, the way his bottom lip stuck out and those beautiful piercing eyes. I couldn't help it. My lust was taking control of my actions. Lust. That was it, definitely nothing else. 

I've never wanted to do this to anyone myself since it's always the other way. I'm Selena, the bad girl, all the guys wanting her and I thought that status will never change. But will it? This person just comes into my life out of nowhere and is about to change it. I can't and will never let that happen. But at the same time I can't control myself. 

Taking a deep breath in, I reach over to the wheel and I spin it to the right causing the car to abruptly turn towards the pavement and Logan to place his foot on the brakes. Before he could begin to question, I grab the sides of his face and I give him what he wants. Roughly but softly, I move my lips against his whilst my hands run through his smooth hair and his hands run against my waist. Moans and pants begin to fill the air, just as it had a few minutes ago. He then tugs at my bottom lip asking for permission. Before I knew it, our tongues were battling for dominance. We don't care who wins because we are taken to a different world.

Now and then, I lift my head up, begging for air whilst he sucks at my neck. What am I doing? I'm meant to stay away. I shouldn't get hurt again. But I couldn't do anything about it because something about him pulled me to him. Something that no one else ever had. What's happening to me?

Logan's P.O.V

I'm here sucking on those lips of hers that I was admiring tip to bottom several minutes ago. I just don't understand her. One second she's running away another second she's ready for anything. But her unexpected actions are what draws me to her. I need different. On the other hand, what I'm doing right now is just not me. I never make out for this long since I usually move to sex in a few seconds. Alongside that, I have never kissed anyone like this, so tender and soft. What's happening to me? Isn't it good to try something different though? What harm can it do?

My thumb massages the small of her back, whilst her hands are still on the sides of my face kissing me so passionately but gently, if that's possible. Her whole body is hovering on top of me, swaying fro and back to each kiss.

Everything is going to wrong but right. But there always has to be a villain. In this case, Taylor goes for it again. Once, we hear a tap on our window, we quickly move off of each other. Selena rapidly, sits back on the passenger's seat, combing her fingers with her fingers whilst I roll down the window.

"Ew, ew! Can you tell me that  what I just saw was not real," my chipmunk cousin squeaks.

"All I can tell you is that what you saw was real" I sigh as I watch Selena slapping her hand on her forehead.

I look past the blabbering blonde in order to view a board stating;

Martmoor Activities Camp

So, we're finally here.

***

Selena's P.O.V

A video of our hot make-out moments played in HD in my head. All I know is that I can't just press the pause button or ESC button in order for it to stop. Right now, we are outside the cabins deciding where to sleep. Since the make-out I haven't been able to think straight or look at him properly. Everytime he approaches I either walk away or just begin talking to Taylor.  Understanding that fact, Taylor offers to sleep with me in a cabin for the night. You could say I was over the moon since I can't stand another awkward moment with Logan. Then Chace decides to watch a movie over at our cabin together because it was only 7:00. Agreeing to do so, we all make our way to our cabin. However before I could enter, I feel a hand pull me outside again. I open my mouth to scream but fail miserably when a hand stifles my mouth only allowing barely inaudible whimpers to escape.

"It's me" the familiar husky voice echoes in my ear, sending shivers through my spine. Why does he do that?

I push him by my elbow, only to be trapped by his two arms on both sides of me. How many times have we been in this position since the day I met him? I look down to his shoes, unable to meet those beautiful orbs. With a finger, he lifts my chin up only causing me to meet what was avoiding. 

"Why are you avoiding me, babe?"

"What makes you think I'm avoiding you?" I ask, tilting my head to a side.

 "Not meeting me in the eye, walking away when I come and not arguing when I call you babe" he answers, counting off each point on his fingers as he talks.

I gulp as he gets closer.

"You can never avoid me because I'm always here. Right here, here to save you, tease you, touch you and to make you want someone once in your life" he teases, before walking away to leave me confused but angry at the same time.

What makes him think that he can make me want him? I never want because I'm always wanted. I watch him sway with his so-called swagger and his hand in his pocket. Before he turns to enter our cabin, he turns and winks at me. This only causes me to raise my eyebrow. I just don't get him. I thought he was just the typical bad boy but he is definitely more than that. Once second he's seems threatening and the other second he's somehow nice. But that's what attracts me; those surprising moods. I need different.

***

A/N:

Sorry for short chapter, I'll try to write more for the next chapter. My stupid brain is just not working lately.

What do you think will happen on the trip.