I Hate Him And That's All...

Logan's P.O.V

I smirk as I watch her pondering to herself, with her ocean of silky hair covering one eye. Beautiful was the perfect word to describe her but I don't know the girl beneath that beauty and that's what I want to find or need to find out.

I drag my weak, tired body into the cabin to already find Taylor and Chace sitting on the couch watching Dark Shadows, so I join them; soon to be joined by the other. I glance at her from the corner of my eye, only to find her staring somewhere else, thinking and wondering. I return my eyes back to Johnny Depp but all my focus was on her. Taking a final look at the now sleeping beauty beside me, I allow the sea of exhaustion to drown me.

***

Selena's P.O.V

My aching arms cover my eyes, as the bright light seeping from the slit in the bottom of the wooden door blind me. Stretching and yawning, I Iift myself off the couch and drag my lazy legs to the bathroom.

All I need now is nice hot shower to wake me up, to prepare me for a tiring day of activities. Talking of activities, I smile, thinking of all the fun we will be having today. Talking of we, my mind diverts to that person; there to make my life a living hell. I look in the mirror, to view a half-awake brunette with ruffled hair. Soon I see a smile creep onto the groogy-looking face as I remind myself of Logan and I, the car journey, the conversations and the singing.

That was the different and shocking side of him I saw of him yesterday and I quite liked that. Not that I don't like his dangerous bad boy side but I want to surprised by him and his different faces.

Stripping all my clothes off, I step into the shower, ready to wash away all my confusions and exhaustion from yesterday. The cool water pours onto me, causing me to sigh with glory. My fingers run through my hair, as the water countinues to explore my body.

Then I see him He is here, right in front of me, his hands running, like the water, down and around my body. His hot breath, like the warmth from the water, on my neck, my breasts, my stomach. My hands run through his soft hair. I meet his captivating azure orbs, melting me to join with the water. I studiously observe his beautiful blue eyes; those exquisite oceanic eyes with specks of gold in them. With my finger I trace his nose, his lips to his abs. I feel him press his body against my naked body until there was no space between us. Here I am, pressed against the side of the shower, with his hands and lips roaming freely around my body. Moans of pleasure escape my mouth, as I feel his hands knead my tits and his lips suck on my nipples. I feel our heartbeat, beating at the same time.

I finally open my eyes, although they were open but only hallucinating, I realise that I was alone in the shower with no sign of him. What is he doing to me? I slap my forehead for the tenth time, during the time I spent with him. I hate him, hate him, I hate him and that's all

At that second, I hear a series of footsteps approaching the bathroom. I hear the door open. Oh holy shit! I forgot to close the fucking door. I pray that it's Taylor but guess God is busy right now because I hear the voice that is too familiar.

"Who's clothes are these?" I hear Logan mutter. Fucking Logan. Why him? Why is he here anyway? Oh, he may have also fallen asleep yesterday during the movie. Sorry Johnny Depp, but I was too busy thinking due to some idiot to watch you.

"What are you doing, here, you fucking idiot?" I whisper-scream, poking my head from the shower curtain, covering my body.

"Oh, look who's here. And you can't blame me, it's your fault for leaving the door open. Anyway, get out because I wet myself" he says with that lopsided grin, etched on his face.

I snigger at his desperation to piss, but then I remind myself of what state I am in at the moment.

"Ok, it's my fault, but can you please pass me towel and get out and stay out till I am out of the bathroom."

"Aaww, I was hoping that we can shower together babe" he moans. I gulp as I remember my visions with him, a few minutes ago.

"Shut up, pass the towel and get out" I spit.

"Fine, if you don't want to" he sighs, grabbing the towel and chucking towards me. The towel ends up on the wet surface of the shower.

"Idiot" I mutter, when I heard him exit the bathroom.

Quickly, I wrap the towel around my bare body, stepping out of the shower.

Looking down, I feel myself bump into something... or someone. I look up and scream.

"I told you to get out, you asshole, you son of a bitch, you pervert..." I scream, continuing to call him all the names I could think of whilst his eyes are focused on me but wandering somewhere else.

***

Logan's P.O.V

As she carries on calling me inappropriate names, my eyes are drawn somewhere else without my permission. Well, who can resist it? My eyes trace every curve the towel is beautifully outlining. The towel which hung several inches above her knees, reveal those glossy long legs that my eyes will never get tired of staring at. My tongue wets my dry lips, as eyes pass her half-hidden breasts. Her wet hair, tangled but gorgeously framing that angelic face. Her plump cherry lips moving, but  I, so enchanted, couldn't make out a word she is saying. She is an angel and I know I've said that so many times before.

"Eyes up here," she teases, smirking causing me to mirror her expression.

"Sorry just can't help it if you look so sexy" I reply.

She rolls her eyes before walking away, with her hips swaying to inaudible music.

"Nice ass" I mutter, continuing to look at hips swaying seductively. Probably hearing, she turns around and approaches me. With eyes that looked like they could drag me to the centre of hell she raises her foot to step on mine like a few days ago causing me stumble back quickly,looking like a coward which is definitely not a good look on me.

"No babe, don't dare even think about it but I don't mind a slap with that hand" I tease pointing the hand that was holding her towel.

She rolls her eyes for the second time and lifts one hand about in the air, as a sign of surrender, before turning back around resuming the series of sexy hip swaying.

"I give up, what can I do with him?" I hear her mutter to herself.

"You can hook up with him right now" I suggest, in a teasing manner.

I hear a sigh of frustration escape from her mouth as she turns back to glance at me leaning against the door. She salutes before finally disappearing.

What can I can do with her?

Oh man, I really need to pee right now!

***

A/N:

Sorry for making it short and dragging on the story. Hope you guys liked it. I promised that I will make this chapter long but I guess that promise had to be broken.

Why do think Selena had that hallucination in the shower?

What do you think is going to happen on the day of activities?

Please comment.

Love you people ;*

Selenagomezrox1999