You Know Each Other?

Selena's P.O.V

 Today is the day I have been regretting for the past three days; since Taylor had told me about her cousin coming over to stay. I was not forward to seeing him because Taylor had said he was a perv and I didn't really need that now as I nearly got raped three weeks ago. I seriously need to forget about that. Taylor had also said that her cousin was a stubborn pig, adding the fact he was just like me. I was offended for being called a pig but I knew she was joking. Hence just like me he never gave up till he got what he wanted. Maybe he was something that could get my mind of that stalker but I didn't like the sound of him already.

 Right now Taylor was waiting near the door biting her nails. She said she had to wait there or he will literally kill her for making him wait, even for a second. I already began to hate him.

Making me jump I heard a loud knock on the door. Taylor opened the door as quick as possible looking like a total maniac. I turned around leaning against the wall, not wanting to look at his face, whoever he was

 "Logan!" I heard her scream.

 "Taylor!" I heard him scream back sarcastically

 Without realising I was even here, they had a conversation and I decided to creep to kitchen quickly. That was when they noticed me. Really?!

"So would you do me the honour I introducing me to your incredibly fucking hot friend over here?"

 Definitely a perv, he hadn't even see my far and he was already calling me hot

 I turned around with my arms crossed and my eyes widened, mirroring his expression.

 His familiar not to mention gorgeous blue eyes pierced into looking at me from head to toe not quite believing I was here. Also a way to check me out. A smirk appears on his face.

  "What are you doing here?" he said raising his eyebrows and flashing his oh so famous smirk/grin at me.

 "Don't ask me, what are you doing here?" I snap back resisting myself to walk up to him and punch his oh so gorgeous face.

 "You know each other?" confused Taylor asked cutting into our conversationn.