The More The Merrier, Right?

Selena's P.O.V

Oh my god! Ive never loved the silence and peace this much before. Taylor is mumbling about how she feels guilty for sending him away for a week but for me that's amazing. The more time he's gone the less time he would stay here. I sighed with happiness, and soon the doorbell began to ring repeatedly, destroying the peaceful atmosphere.

"Wait I'm coming" I shouted. Ignoring me, whoever it was, carried on ringing the bell. It almost seemed as if they were composing a tune through it. Fuming, I opened the door, revealing the last person earth that I wanted to see right now

"Hey babe, miss me" he said with that smirk that made everything worse than it was.

Seriously! This had to happen, just when I thought that I wont have to see his face for at least a week.

"Why are you back, forget something?"I said fake smiling.

"Yeah, I forgot my heart because I lost it to you" he said in a melodramatic manner, drenched in sarcasm

"Haha hilarious" I said sarcastically

Is it me or is it that we use too much sarcasm? I was so pissed off that I didn't realise that someone was beside him. He seemed about the same age and should I say he's hot. His dirty blond hair swept over his forehead and he had striking blue eyes. Suddenly a voice spoke up in my head... But they aren't as beautiful as Logan's. What was I saying, when did I start comparing dudes to other dudes?

Anyway back to the hottie, should I say, the fine dude had some creepy and pervyish smile on his face. Not only that, but he totally checking me out and eye-undressing me. I felt like I wasn't wearing any clothes under his look and I almost wanted to cover my chest with my hands.

"Oh yeah I forgot, this is my awesome buddy, Chace" Logan said thankfully diverting this 'Chace' dude's pervy looks from me. Thankfully!

"Hey" he said stuffing his hands in his pockets returning back to checking me out.

"Heyyy" I stretched, as I took a step awkwardly allowing them in. What was I doing? I'm not going to let them in, why were they here in the first place? They definitely needed a good explanation

"Oh yeah, I forgot, why are you and your buddy here?" I asked pushing them back outside. I stood there impatiently waiting for their poorly excuse.

***

Logans P.O.V

Well, this was going to be good.

"Ummmm, there's something I need to tell you Selena. You know we don't get along so we decided to organize a trip for next week for all four of us so we can get to know each other" I say raising my eyebrow witnessing the change of expression on her face.

Her casual look turned stiff and god did she look angry. But hot. Sorry, just had to add that.

She grabbed me by my collar

"Do you think I'm stupid?" she spat.

"Hold on there tiger" Chace cut in

Selena glared at him and if looks can kills I think only three will be able to go on that trip. But I doubt we would even go on the trip at this rate.

I lean over to Chace and whisper in his ear. "You don't want to mess with her buddy. She has a black belt in karate"

"I like feisty" he whispered back smirking. What was up with him?

Selena was still holding my collar and was incredibly close and I could smell that intriguing vanilla scent. Oh why does she have to drive me crazy? She soon realised that we were close so she pushed me off and returned to where we left off.

"Do you think I'm stupid to come with you. I wouldn't come even if it kills me. Whos stupid idea was it anyway?"

I immediately pointed at Chace who has his hands up like he was surrendering

Just then Taylor came in and as soon as she spotted Chace she ran over and hugged him.

"Hey Taylor" he said as Taylor stepped back away from the hug

"Hey man, so what have I missed here?" she asked putting her hands in her pocket.

"A lot" Selena said as she soon began to explain, more like complain about the trip.

Instead of agreeing with Selena, Taylor was beaming.

"Sounds like a great idea, Chace, so are we going on Monday? Where is it anyway?" she said clapping her hands like a 5 year old.

"Monday and its like this activities thing where you can do stuff like rock climbing, zip wire, yeah you know, And there's also a cabin we an stay in"

When Chace mentioned sports it seemed as if Selena suddenly became interested. Never knew beauty was a sport chick. Well, there's a lot I don't know about know and determined to find out.

"Really? Maybe I can go, just because Taylor really wants me to" she said casually probably trying to hide the fact she was excited

"I never said I really want you to, but I know you would love it" Taylor said nudging her.

"Also there is some concert there, where you can come up and sing, my friend tried it he said it was awesome" Chace included

"You probably won't believe me, but Selena here is quite a singer" Taylor said grinning at Selena who looked really pissed off

I didn't believe her. Never knew this hot chick can have so many hidden talents. Although she looked confident I could tell that she was more of a secretive and mysterious one. That's what intrigued me to find out more about her.

"No I.. I don't. Forget about that. So Monday it is. Anyway, why did you bring Chace? Did you only bring him to tell us about this trip thing?" she asked trying to change the subject

"Well that's another thing I forgot to tell you, can Chace stay over until Monday so it would be easier to organise?" I said really quickly hoping that she didn't catch some of the words. Unfortunately she did.

"What! Are you seriously kidding me here because it isn't funny. You, now him. No! Thats a..."

Before she had the chance to continue Taylor cut in.

"Sure guys, the more the merrier, right Selena?"

"Seriously Taylor" she said glaring up at her.

Selena rolled her eyes, then gave up. From my own experience, it definitely is quite difficult to fight against Taylor. Glaring at me and Chase, she waved us in.

"Come on then, we don't have all day" she groaned

I watched her hips sway seductively. How can she make me go insane without even intending it.

"Nice ass" I heard Chace mutter.

Then I understood everything. Why he was acting wierd and creepy since I mentioned Selena. He wants her.

No, that can't be. Still, I need to make sure he doesn't do anything to her.

***

Selena's P.O.V

Him, now him? I was too weak to fight against Taylor and surely an extra perv the merrier. Note the sarcasm. Anyhow, the trip sounded awesome. I've always wanted to go on that kind of trip. You probably think I'm like those bitches who are like, Oh my god , my nails or I'm going to die. Well, you don't know me. Back to boys, I don't have a great feeling about this Chace. From the second he stepped in he was looking at me from head to toe. Even worse than Logan. Actually, no one can beat Logan's creepiness.

There was something about Logan that allured me, but I don't like him, duh! But I am kind of looking forward to Monday. And the next few days, till that. Life is going to get seriously interesting.

A/N:

DO YOU THINK SELENA HAS SOMETHING FOR LOGAN?

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN ON THE TRIP?

Well you will find out soon, people!