Selena? Interesting...

Logan's P.O.V

I loved making her feel uncomfortable. I left her standing holding her neck. I went to pack my bags. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

2 Hours later

Now I'm in my car driving to Chaces house and I can't get Selena out of my head. What a coincidence that we slept together, and shes the best friend of my cousin and now I have to live with her. I parked my car outside Chace's house, got out and knocked on his door. There was no need since as usual his door was unlocked. I made my way up the stair and just as I had expected moans began to echo around me. Rolling my eyes, I pushed open his bedroom door, and there he was making out with a half naked blonde chick. He looks up and groans as the chick begins to cover herself with her hands, shocked by my arrival. My eyes wandered around her body. I could say she was hot but 100% not as sexy as Selena. With my imaginary hand I slapped my imaginary forehead. When did I start comparing chicks to other chicks.

"How many times do I have to tell you to knock before you come in?" Chace moans starting off our daily conversation.

"How many times I tell you to lock the door dude" I say crossing my arms as the blonde hurries out of the room checking me out on the way. Slut. Wait I can't talk

"So how was it living at your cousin's?" he asks lying back in his bed.

"Better than expected, living with my cousin and her uber smoking hot friend" I say as I think of Selena, smirking at how she will react if she was hearing me right now.

"Wait, you get to live with a hot chick, tell me about it"

"Not just any hot chick, the fiesty one I hooked up with that night at the club"

He begins to darken as he realises who I am talking about "Wait, hot body, great rack, sexy legs chick"

I begin to feel uncomfortable as he speaks about her that way, for some wierd reason ,but I just nod. "Yup, thats the one" I say popping the 'p'.

A smirk creeps over his face and there is that glint in his blue eyes. Oh no, his smirks are never good. Whilst my smirks are teasing, his are devious, a sign warning everybody that he's definitely up to something. Something no good.

"Chace, you are up to something arent you. Tell me now before anything bad happens" I warn him demandingly, glaring at him.

"Nothing nothing, I was just thinking about this trip I saw on an advert about this activities thingy, maybe we can go"

I raise my eyeborws, confused why he is suddenly bringing this up.

"Random, but what are trying to do here Chace" I ask tilting my head waiting for an answer.

"Nothing , since you are going to stay at Taylor's', and to get along maybe all four of us can go on the trip"

I knew where this was heading and it was certainly heading somewhere bad.

"All four of us?" I ask

"Yeah, Me, you, Taylor and whatever her name is"

"Her name is Selena"

"Selena? Interesting" he mumbles before he begins to speak again. "Yeah continuing, why don't you invite them and you can easily begin to get along coz it seems as though you and this Selena chick dont seem to be getting along"

"How do you know?" I ask rasing my eyebrows.

"Everytime I mention her, you seem to wince like you really want her so this can be a chance to get her"

Was Chace being nice here or was he just trying to cover up his devious plans? But what harm will it do believing him and it seemed like a great idea.

"Yeh, that's true, so Ill invite them, it may take a lot of persauding for Selena but I somehow will handle it so when shall we go?"

"Next week probs" he says shrugging

"Okay..." Everything goes silent and the atmosepheres seemed to go awkward. It was probably the fact I brought up Selena. Did he want her? No he wouldnt. He never went after my girls. Would he?He soon broke the awkward atmosphere and also thankfully interupting my awkward thoughts

"Sooo, I haven't seen Taylor in a while", he suddenly said. Why was he suddenly bringing her up or was this again another excuse for his plan?

"Hey I've got another great idea. Isn't it wierd just staying with girls over there, why don't I come and stay with you over there until the trip" he asked his eyes widening.

"Well, last time I asked you to come you said you had work" I reminded him

"I can call my boss and ask for a week leave, I feel sorry for you man, living with two girls" he said simply shrugging. It didn't look as if he felt sorry at all.

"If you are, why don't I stay with you here?" I ask challenging him

"That will just be a waste of time man, you left all your things there, so why don't I just come over with you there, how about tonight?" He asked, with the glint in his eyes remaining there the whole time he spoke. I pushed my thoughts about him plotting some plan and thought over what he had said. It was surely tense living with two girls, especially one being my cousin and the other one being an incredibly hot chick. Maybe, it may be good having a guy over there. Maybe he can be my wingman for getting Selena. Wingman? Since when did I need a wingman.

"Okay, go get your things, we can just go now, thanks dude for helping me out here"

His face lightened up, not in the way when you tell a girl you love her but in a sinister way.

"Sure dude, cant wait to see Taylor, its been years"

As he rummaged through his wardrobe the same annoying voice echoed in my head

Was it really Taylor he wanted to see?

A/N:

WHAT DO YOU THINK CHACE'S PLAN IS?

WHAT DO YOU THINK SELENA'S REACTION FOR CHACE STAYING OVER BE LIKE?