Stalker

Logan's P.O.V

 After she left, I couldn't get her out of my head. One thing this was incredible in bed, god she was, and another was that she had some sort of magnet that just draws you.

 I decided to go to a cafe and on a table I see a beautiful face, eyes closed looking up at the ceiling. Then I realise who it is. The one. 

 As I walk up to her I seeher phone on the table so I snatch it and fiund her number adding her to my contacts whilst quickly adding my number to her contact list. During this process, I saw something very enticing, that I quickly send that to my phone. She is probably in deep thought because she doesn't even realise I am right beside her on her phone.

To let her who is here I lean over her so I was inches away from her face. She opened her eyes, gasping in shock.

 "Nice to see you again". I say smirking

 She pushes me off and glares at me.

 "Well you're persistent aren't you" she mutters, each word dripping with venom.

 "Well who wouldn't be stubborn to have another night with the hottest thing they've ever see in their whole life"

 "I'm not a thing, stalker"

 "Ok let's get to the point my apartment or yours it's not a relationship. Maybe we can be friends with benefits" I ask

 "What? No! I don't want to be friends or sleep with an idiot like you."

 "So why did you sleep with me yesterday, it was my irresistable charm wasn't it?"

 "No it wasn't, I slept with you because I ...I needed someone to sleep with. I could've slept with anyone, I could have slept with anyone I wanted at the club but you advanced me first so I thought why not?" she says like I am the stupidest person ever.

 She tries to get out but I successfully block her way.

 "Now if you would let me get out I need to go home" she groans, hands on hips

 "Where do you live my lady just so I could take you there" I say bowing like a gentleman.

 "So you can stalk me day and night. No thank you, now can you get out of my way or you don't know what I will do"

 "What would you do if I don't" I challenge her, holding her waist

 "I will kill you and just so you know I've got a black belt in karate"

"Ooh I'm so scared, I'm gonna get kicked in the ass by a girl" I say in a high voice acting as if I was scared.

 Doing the exact opposite, she kicks me in the balls and makes a run for it.

 I groan in pain and clutch on to the chair for support. Everyone in the cafe staring, I awkwardly limp out of the cafe.

 "I'm going to find you, and get you back" I say with a slight smirk on face. There's finally a thrill I can enjoy in my life now. She's certainly something different

***

A/N

Like the story so far? If not, hopefully it will get better. I added another video called venus and mars based on lolena on multimedia. I also love this and it has nothing to do with the story, I just love it I want people to see it. I'm making a trailer which make stuff clearer and I'll post it soon. You will find it on the first chapter.