Are You Scared, Babe?

Logan's P.O.V

It was so fun to make her feel uncomfortable and tease her. He made his way to the guest room and laid back on his new comfy bed, listening to music. The song 'Here comes trouble' began to play.

"Well she definitely is trouble" I said to myself before I dozed off.

***

Selena's P.O.V

I was thinking what would happen in the next 5 weeks if on the first day it was already like this. I groaned and pulled at my hair. I heard a knock on the door. Knowing it was Logan I took a book ready to smack not on his head.

I opened the door and lifted the book, soon to realise it was Taylor

"Whoa don't kill me, Sel" she said then she burst out laughing

"What, I thought you were that idiot" I said crossing my arms feeling like an idiot myself

"It's...ok...I just came to... say that dinner is ready" she said stopping to catch her breath after all that laughing. She walked away to probably get Logan. I made my way to the table and set out everything before they arrived.

Awkwardly we all sat down, it was just my luck that I ended up in between Taylor and Logan. Since I was wearing short shorts he was just checking out my legs. I looked away from him

"Soo, it seems you two are getting on well"

Whilst I said or screamed "no "Logan went for "very well"

Taylor chuckled. I was red with anger and as they say, a hungry man is an angry man. To get rid of my anger I stuffed the lasagne into my mouth. 

"Whoa hold on there babe" he said touching my thigh

"Don't touch me and don't you dare call me babe"

"What will you do if I do?" he asked smirking. Oh, he was so getting it.

"Well what happened the last time you asked me that" I said returning the smirk as his vanished

Taylor was sitting there like she was watching Eastenders or something. Was it that interesting watching us fight?

"What happened?" she asked

"Nothing" Logan said before I could say anything. 

"It doesn't matter" Taylor said as she collected our empty dishes before asking if we wanted a second helping.

After washing the dishes which surprisingly bad boy helped to do we decided to watch a movie.

The idiot decided to watch a horror movie and chose the worst probably... Grudge! Taylor loves horror movies and I hate them. Taylor went to her room to get the movies

"Are you scared babe?" I heard Logan ask as an arms tightly wrapped around my waist and I felt hot breath on my neck.

"Umm no what the fuck I'm not scared of stupid horror movies" I didn't want to show him I was weak. I pushed him so hard that he fell onto the couch.

"Whoa easy girl if you want to do it on the couch just say so" he said with the stupid smirk on his face

I groaned and then sat on the other side of the couch. Taylor comes and puts the disc into the TV. 

"Selena..." she began. This happens all the time. She has this WEIRD addiction to the right hand side of the couch which I was sitting in right now. For about 5 minutes we argued, we are so mature aren't we, but I finally gave up because no one can even win an argument against Taylor. I didn't want to sit next to a perv. Reluctantly I moved allowing Taylor to sit down. 

Logan put his arm around me which I pushed off. He put his hand on my thigh which I pushed off. Told you! I can't do anything with this idiot beside me. We began to watch the movie and the part I was dreading came. The part, which was on the trailer, where she walks like a spider down the stairs. In the heat of the moment I took what I though was the bed sheet to cover my face. My hid my face into something hard. I opened my eyes and realised that what my face fell into was Logan's chest and I was pulling at his shirt.

Awkwardly I pulled away and sat upright. "Are you scared? Its ok babe I liked that position" he said looking at me. I just ignored him and watched the movie. He and Taylor weren't a bit scared of the movie. I carried on watching the movie but  I felt slightly sleepy and before I realised it I dozed off.