I Will Make Her Love It.

Selena's P.O.V

The water explores my naked body as I run my fingers through my hair. It's been a while since I have been able to cleanse my mind. A lot has happened. Well, mostly Chace has happened. 

I think about something else. Something more pleasant. Logan.

It seems as though he has opened up to even more after this trip. Not physically but emotionally. 

No. No. That's not true.

I hear Sia's 'Chandelier' playing from my phone. I always play music when I'm having a shower. I have to admit; half of my life is spent in the shower. The seas will probably dry out and the fish will be dying in a few years and that's because of how long I take in the shower.

I only hear Sia's voice belting across the bathroom and the sound of the trickling water. Nothing else.

***

Chace's P.O.V

I quietly enter the cabin. I hear music blaring from the bathroom. Just my luck.

I prepare myself in her room,knowing that she will head there directly after her shower. I lift my shirt off. I can't waste time when I finally get her. No time at all. I stand between the space between the door of her bedroom and the wall. When she enters the room, I will pounce on her with a hand over her mouth. I will fuck her till she loves me.

I hear beautiful voice harmonizing with Sia's. Her sexy, enchanting voice. Just like her body.

Wondering why her voice can be heard so clearly, I look towards the bathroom. Then I realize that the bathroom door is slightly open. She must have forgotten to lock it. I lick my lips, hungrily as I step towards it. I take a deep breath as I peer through the gap of the door.

There she is. Her body is blurred behind the translucent, shower glass that is decorated with water droplets. Although it isn't clear, I can see everything. Everything I want to see. Everything I need to see. There stands her exquisite, sexy body. Naked.

My whole body goes numb as I see her there with no clothes on at all. I become more turned on the more I see her.

I can just make out her silky olive skin. I admire her from top to bottom. Firstly, there's her beautiful fountain of hair that is currently stuck to her body. Her long hair leads me to her chest. That's what I wanted to see from the start. Those beautiful breasts. As she turns to the side, I see their shape. I imagine myself in the shower with her, squeezing them and kissing them. Then I will glide my hands along her long, smooth legs. I don't have to imagine any more. It will soon become reality and I'm sure this time. 

It won't be Logan's hands on her this time. It will be mine. Mine only. It won't be sexual assault. I know she will love it. I will make her love it.

I hear the shower door opening; distracting me from my lustful thoughts. I hastily rush quietly towards my previous position. I will get her this time. Definitely.

***

A/N: 

This was just a quick scene that leads to the climax. I'm sorry for it having to be so short. But I hope it will leave you on the edge and make it more interesting. Thank you for reading. Next one will be much more longer and hopefully much more better. Thank you guys for commenting on the previous one. It really gave me more inspiration.