Last A/N!

~ The really important bits that I want you to read are in BOLD ~

Super sad to announce that today is the day that YH1NM is ending. At least for now! One Shot and out-takes to come, remember!

But first, let's welcome any new readers/voters/folowers/ adders to lists! Weekly Welcome time!

@rololady

@maryammanan12345

@AquaLuna

@imagirlorwhatever

@liabie

@idkdanna

@AudreyGme

@chocolatecrazy21

@cats_and_dogs2

@TiffanyPene

@15243kal

@KuzcosBae

@butimjenny

@DeathsLittleAngel15

@Ashleyhudson17

@DontHatee_x

@eatcandy

@PiecesOfDreams_

@21Polaroid

@SarahMC8

@axel3899

@Clockytheclockwork

@Quinaxx

@Hopeful_Wishing

@1aicetel

@TanviBhatnagar2

@ziamstubble

@093gina

@dmrselgort

@naviraazmat

@_DISCLOSURE

@_mediocrity_

@ccdance13

@sad_lilgirl

@s4dseren4de - love the name, if only for the fact that 'seren' is in the middle. Seren is the Welsh word for 'star' and I'm Welsh, therefore, this makes me smile :)

@alexandra_heidi

@starrnova

@knotty_angel

@kaylove23

@harshi96

@Cathelinde

@A_handful_of_hope

@The_Author_

@kezyaabbyesha

@harshi96

@frogmeme

@zephariah

@JhaneRoque

@mayanott37

@AnaStrong

@maevecat12

@cookiemonsterQT

@Elleohh

@Dai_rose

Think I managed to get everyone! Maybe I even doubled up from pervious weeks! Who knows!

So, yeah. Today's the day! I'm really sad that this will be the last 'official' day of YH1NM, but on the upside after 107 days, Matt and Anah are finally going to meet! I think you'll agree that it's been a long time coming! :)

Ignore everything I have said before about how today is gonna go, because it's all changed again! You'll get the messages first. Then the rest is split into about seven parts, I think. The final chapter has run to 9,511 words over 18 pages, and I'm not going to go through it all to see what the break down is. But the last of the posts will be from Matt's POV.

To those of you who have sped-read through YH1NM, props to you because it took me days to get through my printed version!

Now, I always said that whomever correctly guessed Matt's identity first would get the final chapter dedicated to them. That's still the case. BUT, there was only a 4 hour gap between the first and the second guesses, and seeing as the final chapter has split into so many parts, there's enough dedications to go around.

I try not to write any a/ns on posts/updates, but today I must! You'll receive a dedication on the chapters, and then a breif a/n to explain why!

Quick reminder about the One Shot Competition! December 30th deadline. There are no rules except for the closing date. It's a free for all!

So, I mentioned the Pinterest board I've created. I'll link it once you guys have found out which Matt our adrorable Honey Bun Monkey is :) Go check it out, because it's got photos of actors that I had in mind for the characters, pictures of the dresses Anah, Eden, Haley and Maggie wear, as well as names/faces of other characters that have/haven't been mentioned in the story. Oh, and there are some photos of how I want the Winter Ball to look so you can get a feel for the night.

There'll also be a link to the video of the song I've chosen as Matt and Anah's first dance!

Over the course of the last 107 days, over 200 of you have voted/ commented/ followed or added YH1NM to your reading lists. I cannot express how much this has all meant to me! For someone who just writes as an outlet, you guys have made YH1NM worthwhile! Seriously... I LOVE YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

As you all know by now, I do a Weekly Welcome each week, but at the end of YH1NM, I'm gonna post all your names again... all 216 of you! If your name is on the list, can you just leave a little comment on it? It can be anything, even a simple 'Hi, I'm (still) here!' Then I can reply and thank you all personally! Thanks!

Weird fact- MACS0647-JD (a condidate for the most distant aboject in the universe) is 125,825,000,000,000,000,000,000 km from Earth. That's a long way to love someone and back. That's all I'm saying!

Love you all, and just in case I forget to say this- MERRY CHRISTMAS! See you on New Year's Eve with the winner of the ONE SHOT, as well as the start of my next Wattpad project!

Sarah, xx

 HOPE YOU LIKE IT!